BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2013 7:03 pm  #8521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

*thud* 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 3, 2013 7:38 pm  #8522

Mattlocked wrote:

AAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!

....aannddd that's why we like him! I don't care about ancestry, I care that you can still have such a great time!!  (But the hair? lol)

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (May 3, 2013 7:39 pm)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 3, 2013 8:02 pm  #8523

Ok, ok, I'm thudded.  And here I was trying to get myself out for a walk in the nice weather.  Adorable Ben wins. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 3, 2013 8:06 pm  #8524

It's nice down here on the mattress, isn't it? 

Want to see some curls? 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 3, 2013 8:08 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 3, 2013 8:12 pm  #8525

Oh. God. Curls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 3, 2013 8:13 pm  #8526

oh, yes, please. 
btw: little OT meme for the curls-lovers: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 3, 2013 8:22 pm  #8527

LOL
I'm not generally adverse to Benedict with straight hair as you can see from my signature. But I don't really like straight slicked back hair without a parting. As for all the rest from yesterday - *thud*.

May 3, 2013 8:54 pm  #8528

It's not relevant for me what he's got his hair like... he looks always beautiful and extraordinary. Quite extraordinary. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 3, 2013 9:02 pm  #8529

but it´s a detail that gives us the possibility of discussing and fangirling 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 3, 2013 9:04 pm  #8530

Exactly. We all know he's beautiful. But having a bit fun is not so bad. 

May 3, 2013 9:06 pm  #8531

and we are having a lot of fun with him 

May 3, 2013 9:09 pm  #8532

No words. 

May 3, 2013 9:14 pm  #8533

White shirt. Just saying 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 3, 2013 9:14 pm  #8534

no. words are useless here. 
/but I´d come to him and put the lock of hair off his forehead.../ ehm. thud. 

May 3, 2013 9:15 pm  #8535

May 3, 2013 9:21 pm  #8536

ok..let´s calm down...somebody was talking about sculptures?

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (May 3, 2013 9:32 pm)

May 3, 2013 9:26 pm  #8537

Calm down? With that??? 

May 3, 2013 9:28 pm  #8538

..you don´t want to be a piece of stone, do you? 

May 3, 2013 9:31 pm  #8539

In this case … 

May 3, 2013 9:32 pm  #8540

Do they have a similar face? Or is it just me?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera