BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2013 7:57 pm  #8481

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

No, I can't. What's the matter? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 2, 2013 8:04 pm  #8482

You have to renew your hair-dying, too? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 2, 2013 8:07 pm  #8483

The roots are showing.  But that's complaining on a high level.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 2, 2013 8:09 pm  #8484

Oh, I don't complain! 

May 2, 2013 8:09 pm  #8485

Hadn't even noticed until you said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 2, 2013 8:13 pm  #8486

Mea culpa.

And good night! 

May 2, 2013 8:13 pm  #8487

So early? Have a nice read. 

May 2, 2013 9:56 pm  #8488

really nice good night pics tonight! thanx 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 2, 2013 9:57 pm  #8489

Good night, Mrs W. Nice dreams. 

Gosh, look at these:

http://rdjism.tumblr.com/post/49461559261/benedict-pausing-whilst-signing-autographs-to

Last edited by SusiGo (May 2, 2013 10:01 pm)

May 2, 2013 10:01 pm  #8490

Mary Me wrote:

Benedict Looks Disapproving

May 2, 2013 10:02 pm  #8491

Mary Me wrote:

Davina wrote:

Resisting the temptation to use school teacher voice and say, 'Cumberbatch! Hands out of your pockets!'

And he will respond in a very, very deep voice: "Nooo..."

And you'll throw a leg over, sit on his lap, lean down and say, "Yesssss....."

May 2, 2013 10:05 pm  #8492

Ha. The hair stylist took his Sherlock hair and desperately tried to make it look like his Star Trek hair. Too bad-- the Sherlock curls would have been hot as hell. Anyone else think he looks really tired here?

May 2, 2013 10:08 pm  #8493

He does. They filmed Sherlock until midnight. And today the whole STID thing. Sounds a bit much. 

May 2, 2013 10:09 pm  #8494

ancientsgate wrote:

Teacher-like???

Only if you continue: "Or I will call your mum!" 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 2, 2013 10:22 pm  #8495

Harriet wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Teacher-like???

Only if you continue: "Or I will call your mum!"

He looks a little old there to have a teacher. Or a mum who would interfere. heh

May 2, 2013 10:26 pm  #8496

Davina mentioned a teacher... 

Last edited by Harriet (May 2, 2013 10:28 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 3, 2013 5:32 am  #8497

ancientsgate wrote:

Ha. The hair stylist took his Sherlock hair and desperately tried to make it look like his Star Trek hair. Too bad-- the Sherlock curls would have been hot as hell. Anyone else think he looks really tired here?

soo true! miss the curls...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 3, 2013 11:06 am  #8498

another curls-missing pics. but lovely, anyway:

May 3, 2013 11:17 am  #8499

And another one: 

May 3, 2013 11:51 am  #8500

Board footera