BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2013 1:28 am  #21

Re: Nearly 1000!

That's great!  Definitely don't need more spammers…..   And looked at the new count…That was it?  Really?  Wow….  I thought all the obviously throwaway names like 'usxghhlvy', 'dwdfkkfkrl', etc, would also have fallen in that pit.  Guess we just have a ton of quiet lurkers!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 22, 2013 5:42 am  #22

So 29 to go. Some of the squiddly-diddly names may be lurking spammers but until they spam they cannot be flung into the firey pit.

There is a special rung in hell reserved for those who waste good whisky...and who spam this board!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 30, 2013 11:01 am  #23

Only 7 to go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 1, 2013 5:37 pm  #24

Davina wrote:

Definitely! Especially as we seem to be down to one. Moi!

Isn't SusiGo a mod?  By the way, it still lists you, Kazza and Susi as mods at the bottom of the main page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

May 1, 2013 5:57 pm  #25

Mountain Momma wrote:

Davina wrote:

Definitely! Especially as we seem to be down to one. Moi!

Isn't SusiGo a mod?  By the way, it still lists you, Kazza and Susi as mods at the bottom of the main page.

I am but I wasn't when Davina posted this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 1, 2013 6:43 pm  #26

Psychic powers, although they would be tremendously useful, are unfortunately not one of my (many  ) gifts.

May 2, 2013 11:48 am  #27

Six to go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 2, 2013 5:08 pm  #28

5 now!

May 4, 2013 10:43 am  #29

3!

May 4, 2013 7:59 pm  #30

One to go! 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 4, 2013 8:42 pm  #31

Yay. We have 1000 members again!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 4, 2013 8:47 pm  #32

Woot! 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 4, 2013 8:50 pm  #33

Now the drive to get to 10,000!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 4, 2013 8:55 pm  #34

Ah no, next goal is 1,111 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 5, 2013 11:34 am  #35

M0r likes to aim high! 

Board footera