BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2012 11:26 pm  #1

Twitter

I started my own Sherlock based Twitter page as a way of helping to promote this forum (and meeting other fans of course). If you want to know some good profiles to follow on Twitter, then head over to my profile and check out who I'm following - I've got 161 Sherlock related ones so far, and am adding more when I find them.

And don't forget to follow me too of course!

https://twitter.com/#!/believeinsh2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 24, 2012 1:39 am  #2

Re: Twitter

I've followed you.
Do you have Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat yet? And Ian Hallard is good for some gossip. And Louise Brealey of course. And I dunno, just check my followings I guess, lol I forget who's who sometimes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 24, 2012 2:59 pm  #3

I've followed you too. Russell Tovey is on Twitter too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 24, 2012 3:03 pm  #4

You guys will hate me, but I'd never heard of Russell Tovey before HOUND and from what I have seen, I'm not impressed much.
Maybe he will grow on me. It's hard being Down Under, we don't see any of this stuff much.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 24, 2012 3:17 pm  #5

He was in another popular series called Being Human, about a werewolf, a ghost and a vampire. Sadly, he 'died' in the first episode of the new series. Ironically he played the werewolf, bearing in mind he was in Hounds of the Baskervilles!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 24, 2012 3:32 pm  #6

Paul Mcguivan also on Twitter. He is a film making god!

February 24, 2012 10:52 pm  #7

Davina wrote:

He was in another popular series called Being Human, about a werewolf, a ghost and a vampire. Sadly, he 'died' in the first episode of the new series. Ironically he played the werewolf, bearing in mind he was in Hounds of the Baskervilles!

Ahh, see I don't watch those kind of shows.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

February 25, 2012 12:04 pm  #8

July 3, 2012 6:18 am  #9

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I started my own Sherlock based Twitter page as a way of helping to promote this forum (and meeting other fans of course). If you want to know some good profiles to follow on Twitter, then head over to my profile and check out who I'm following - I've got 161 Sherlock related ones so far, and am adding more when I find them.

And don't forget to follow me too of course!

https://twitter.com/#!/believeinsh2012

Now following you

August 13, 2012 11:55 pm  #10

I too would like to know who else is on Twitter that tends to post Sherlock-related items. If you're interested, I can be found on Twitter under my Always1895 moniker...

@always1895

Hope to see some of you around the twitterverse.

---------------------
matt laffey
@always1895 on Twitter
Always1895.net
Priory Scholars of NYC
Always1895 on Twitpic

September 2, 2012 12:39 am  #11

Following!

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 2, 2012 8:19 am  #12

Matt, I'm having small problems to divide your tweets from your background, but I'm following now, too. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 10, 2012 6:58 pm  #13

Cool - I am following

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 11, 2012 3:20 pm  #14

I followed you all.
Potential sherlockians should know the worst about each other, this is me https://twitter.com/HPspn_SHtvd I tweet a lot about SH quotes, etc, but I tweet about Harry Potter, The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural AS WELL. ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

September 12, 2012 8:17 am  #15

Caroll wrote:

I followed you all.
Potential sherlockians should know the worst about each other, this is me https://twitter.com/HPspn_SHtvd I tweet a lot about SH quotes, etc, but I tweet about Harry Potter, The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural AS WELL. ;-)

Yay, Supernatural. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 21, 2012 6:04 pm  #16

Please can you follow me ? But I speak in French...

https://twitter.com/EmyKlevers

Do you have an account for this forum ?

Board footera