BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2013 8:02 am  #1

Any romanian sherlockians here?)

Hi there!)
Hope I`m in the right thread) and sorry for my bad english)
I`m from Russia, Moscow exactly. My friend and I are going on a small trip to Romania tomorrow. Will stay in Brasov from 08-09 of may. we'll be really glad to meet some of our foreign sherlockians colleagues. Talk about the upcoming third season or just meet some nice people)

Anybody?))

April 30, 2013 8:42 am  #2

Re: Any romanian sherlockians here?)

Hi, Christian, I'm not Romanian but welcome to the forum. Maybe you would like to join us after you've returned from your trip. We're always happy to meet new members from all over the world. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 30, 2013 11:03 am  #3

Again I'm not Romanian but welcome to the forum anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 30, 2013 1:03 pm  #4

thanx  for your greetings))

April 30, 2013 5:54 pm  #5

Hi, warm welcome, Christian 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 15, 2013 5:23 am  #6

Will stay in Brasov from 08-09 of may. we'll be really glad to meet some of our foreign sherlockians colleagues. Talk about the upcoming third season or just meet some nice people)

liza

Board footera