BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2013 7:52 pm  #8401

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I want to sit near him in the class and let him copy my test!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 29, 2013 7:55 pm  #8402

Mary Me wrote:

(lovely image afternoon)

One of the non-Sherlock pictures that I really enjoy, thanks

Susi: A Geek?

EDIT by Susi: The biggest geek ever. But funny. And so totally different from his other characters. 

Thanks, Susi, for editing my posts. Saves me a lot of work LOL

Last edited by Harriet (April 29, 2013 8:27 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 29, 2013 8:23 pm  #8403

SusiGo wrote:

Good I'm already sitting. The floor would be quite hard. Tobe, please take a look at his eyes and tell me again they're blue. 

They're as pale green as sea glass, washed up on the shores of the Irish Sea. Gorgeous, unusual, and not a hint of blue anywhere.

April 29, 2013 8:24 pm  #8404

Mary Me wrote:

Kind of unusual, because this is a photo of Ben, with a Sherlock expression. The two don't often mix, unless Ben is "wearing" his Sherlock character.

April 29, 2013 8:25 pm  #8405

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

I want to sit near him in the class and let him copy my test!

I want to mess up his hair.

April 29, 2013 8:36 pm  #8406

I belong, as you know, to the blue fraction. His eyes are basically blue with spots of yellow which make them APPEAR green, just APPEAR! ok, and a little brown is in them, too.
Anyway, as long as they aren't red like rabbits' eyes I don't mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 29, 2013 8:43 pm  #8407

I think the only way to decide this once and for all would be for one of us to meet him and look deep into his eyes. I would be willing to take on this task. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 29, 2013 8:50 pm  #8408

I believe you, Susi!
Now - to avoid further fruitless discussions about eye colours - here's a pic without distracting eyes and the like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 29, 2013 8:52 pm  #8409

Not again. Tobe making us dizzy with so-called harmless curl-neck-cheekbone pics. *thud*

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 29, 2013 8:57 pm  #8410

Makes me want to - ok, stop it, here 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 29, 2013 9:07 pm  #8411

Don't blame me - I just wanted to be nice.
If I wasn't that considerate I would post another goodnight pic from the "art" series I started yesterday, hehe...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 29, 2013 9:09 pm  #8412

We appreciate your efforts, Tobe. As for this "art" series … 

April 29, 2013 9:10 pm  #8413

tobeornot221b wrote:

Don't blame me - I just wanted to be nice.

I didn't blame you, I just had to stop myself, see? 

Last edited by Harriet (April 29, 2013 9:12 pm)

April 29, 2013 9:31 pm  #8414

Ok ok. The following picture is all about that taxi on the left. I was just too lazy to cut away the guy on the right. I hope you don't mind.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 29, 2013 9:37 pm  #8415

That's enough. I'm off to bed new. Guess what I'll be dreaming of? 

April 29, 2013 9:45 pm  #8416

SusiGo wrote:

That's enough. I'm off to bed new. Guess what I'll be dreaming of? 

Taxis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 29, 2013 10:42 pm  #8417

tobeornot221b wrote:

I belong, as you know, to the blue fraction. His eyes are basically blue with spots of yellow which make them APPEAR green, just APPEAR! ok, and a little brown is in them, too.
Anyway, as long as they aren't red like rabbits' eyes I don't mind.

Or one of those hounds, lol.

April 30, 2013 8:17 pm  #8418

came home and no new pic here?! shame on you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 30, 2013 8:18 pm  #8419

Just a sec.

April 30, 2013 8:19 pm  #8420

Oh my.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera