BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2012 12:04 pm  #1

DVD Talk Review - slightly enthusiastic!

Wow - Mr Adam Tyner seems to like series 2:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/55296/sherlock-season-two/

"I thought that initial season ended on a hell of a cliffhanger, but the final moments of "The Reichenbach Fall" leave me breathlessly anticipating the next season as I'm not sure I ever have before for a television series. Very, very Highly Recommended."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 19, 2012 7:51 pm  #2

Re: DVD Talk Review - slightly enthusiastic!

Great, well-written and authoratative article. I particularly liked the following: ' Maybe the most singularly thrilling and emotionally devastating installment...we have seen so far, building to a crescendo that left my jaw agape.' referring to TRF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 3, 2014 5:56 am  #3

Nicely written. The reviewer liked the characters, seemingly not always the case in te US, so good to read this. Thanks for posting the link

aliiiii

October 9, 2014 2:22 pm  #4

Season 2 is certainly my favorite season by far as I felt the series reached its peak with episodes like "A Scandal in Belgravia" and "The Reichenbach Fall".

Board footera