BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2012 9:56 pm  #81

Re: Group story

(I think Molly has had time to finish her lunch now! Someone get them out of the canteen! Please!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 5, 2012 1:05 am  #82

Having successfully hustled Molly (and her lunch) up to the lab, Sherlock copied the entire contents of the flashdrive onto to laptop and then turned to Molly. "Pull this apart would you? See if you can find fingerprints, residue, anything. I'll work on the contents. Encrypted. No great surprise. This should be fun!"

(there you go)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 5, 2012 10:55 am  #83

Sherlock set to work deciphering the documents stored on the flashdrive, whilst Molly began to search for finger prints. John felt at a bit of a loose end and hovered over Sherlock's shoulder. "Anything I can do to help?" he asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 5, 2012 12:43 pm  #84

'A coffee, black, two sugars,' ordered Sherlock, as if in a cafe.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 5, 2012 2:53 pm  #85

"Fine," John sighed, rolling his eyes, before pottering off to make Sherlock's coffee.

May 5, 2012 7:58 pm  #86

'Sherlock. While John's occupied for a minute can I ask something?' Molly enquired, hesitantly.
'What is it Molly? I hope it's something important.' He answered impatiently.

May 7, 2012 6:28 am  #87

(OMG I have no idea what to do with that but was highly tempted to write a "Do you think John is interested in me?" lol. And I seriously have no idea where to go from here so I'm just gonna go with the ooc post)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 7, 2012 7:36 am  #88

Molly bit her bottom lip nervously. "Well...someone came in earlier asking about you...and I wasn't sure whether I should tell them anything because they seemed a bit...I don't know..."

May 7, 2012 9:48 am  #89

"Let me guess, Molly. Creepy looking guy with a funny accent?" Sherlock replied with an arch of his brow.

May 7, 2012 4:57 pm  #90

'What? How on earth did you know that?' asked Molly dumbfounded, yet again, by Sherlock's brilliance. 'Was that really a...guess?' she enquired with her eyes agog.

May 10, 2012 7:01 am  #91

At that moment John re-entered the lab carrying a tray with four drinks on it. Sherlock flicked his eyes quickly and said, 'why the extra cup John?'

May 10, 2012 7:44 am  #92

John shrugged. "Um...Molly told me we were expecting someone else. Don't know who..." He laid the tray down carefully on the side.

May 10, 2012 3:39 pm  #93

That's when door opened, and a woman came in with a parka jacket and wiring hanging out.."Hello boy's - ready for a game?" she said nervously.

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 18, 2012 3:32 pm  #94

Sherlock glanced up from his work and glanced his eyes over the mystery woman, spotting the wires and realising what was going on. "Who are you?" he asked her.

May 18, 2012 4:36 pm  #95

"Oh don't worry love, I am no-one as are all the pawns. The problem is the game has changed. This isn't the final problem and it isn't a game at all. In fact this is real.
I am Constance Lestrade and the man in the earpiece is someone you know well apparently. He calls you his sweetheart, which is something my hubby hasn't called me in a long while."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 18, 2012 9:07 pm  #96

'Sherlock!' exclaimed John, his hands shaking so that the mugs on the tray rattled about, unnervingly. 'it's Greg's wife!'

May 18, 2012 9:30 pm  #97

'Greg, who's Greg? What are you muttering about now...'
(And to Constance) 'Please, stop trying to be clever and tell me what you want!'

Last edited by Molly Hooper (May 18, 2012 9:34 pm)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 19, 2012 9:42 am  #98

John shook his head, for such a genius Sherlock did not know the Inspector's first name.
"Detective Inspector Lestrade's first name is Greg."

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 19, 2012 9:54 am  #99

"That's Lestrade's wife?" Sherlock asked with some surprise and glanced her up and down. "Ahh. Still sleeping with the PE teacher I see."

May 19, 2012 11:03 am  #100

Constance blushed and opened her mouth to reply,
"No," exclaimed John,"Don't say a word, just do what the man in your ear says. Please, for all our sakes, I know how this works..."

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera