BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2013 2:58 pm  #281

Re: Germany board meet up

Hi Lily,
there's some tunnel construction work going on at the weekend here, and therefore it isn't that easy to find the right bus/train from the main station. I'd rather pick you up there. What about the three minutes past 12 p.m train? I will be there anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 3:23 pm  #282

That will be fine! 
I sent you a friend request at Facebook, so you will know what I look like.
I will be the one in jeans, cardigan and flower shoes, looking scared.
If you can't find me, just shout 'Vatican Cameos' - I will be the one on the ground.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

April 19, 2013 3:25 pm  #283

I'm off to the kitchen now, girls.  Some little baking in the works. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 19, 2013 3:33 pm  #284

Lily wrote:

That will be fine! 
I sent you a friend request at Facebook, so you will know what I look like.
I will be the one in jeans, cardigan and flower shoes, looking scared.
If you can't find me, just shout 'Vatican Cameos' - I will be the one on the ground.

Oh, that was you on FB - I was already wondering!
I will be waiting for you at high noon in the station hall in front of the flower shop  (because of your shoes, of course. If there were books on your shoes you'd know where to find me...oder bread...)
I think you know how I look like. Just watch out for the Baker Street pin at my coat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 5:49 pm  #285

Tomorrow, girls, tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 19, 2013 5:52 pm  #286

Yeah, I definitely need an early bed tonight. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2013 6:39 pm  #287

Noon sounds good. So I'll start here at around 10 am, which means I'll also arrive between 12 and 1 pm (hopefully).
I have dark blonde hair, by the way, and will probably wear a dress and boots. I'll also be extremely nervous, and I guess I should inform you that I have a very soft voice and hardly ever say anything. I hope I'll manage to say "hello" to everyone at least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 19, 2013 6:43 pm  #288

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. Don't worry, Tobe and Mattlocked are very human human beings and not at all intimidating. As for me, I'll do my very best. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 19, 2013 6:50 pm  #289

I can understand that you are nervous. I was, too.
Now the three of us have the advantage to know each other already.
Looking forward to meet "the rest of you" 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2013 7:39 pm  #290

QE, don't you worry.  Tobe, Matt, and Susi will take great care to make you feel warm and welcomed.  You will have a great time, I'm sure.  We had five countries represented at the London Board meet-up and within minutes it was like we'd known each other all our lives.  So much fun and laughter!  Wish I could be there with you all this weekend.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 19, 2013 7:43 pm  #291

Yes, I wished you could join us, too, KP! But then, we'll be seven - at least - in my Hobbit cave. This will definitely be fun, I'm sure!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 7:50 pm  #292

Would love to have you there, KP. 
And it's the first red white blue Hobbit cave ever. 

April 19, 2013 7:53 pm  #293

It's just the hall that's a bit in red white blue. The rest is quite normal...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 7:58 pm  #294

How old are you all again? (If you don't mind me asking!)
Mary is 16, I am 21 and everyone else is mid thirties to mid fourties, is that right?
QE, I have no idea how old you are?

I think it's amazing that we're all different ages. Sherlock brings everyone together. 

I bought cookies, by the way!

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

April 19, 2013 8:04 pm  #295

I'm 45. And I baked a little something.  It's very nice and British looking, Tobe. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 19, 2013 8:05 pm)

April 19, 2013 8:06 pm  #296

I'm the nice elderly lady who sits in her comfy armchair while knitting socks and telling stories from the past. Mid-forties is a slight understatement...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 8:09 pm  #297

Hi, have fun, you all! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 19, 2013 8:21 pm  #298

Thank you, Harriet. I'm sure you'll hear from us. 

April 19, 2013 8:24 pm  #299

Looking forward 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 19, 2013 8:28 pm  #300

Have a look at your e-mail within the next minutes. 

Board footera