BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2013 8:33 am  #7941

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SusiGo wrote:

Sounds very promising. Although I doubt that he'll handle delicate things like violin bows. 

Oh, I'm willing to watch this guy be masterful with his hands and body any way he chooses. 

April 18, 2013 10:38 am  #7942

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

Cumberbatch himself adds:

“I did a lot of close combat training. He’s a kick-ass warrior, as masterful with his hands and body as he is with weapons... You will have a great discovery during this film.”

Wow, did he say that in bold letters? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 18, 2013 1:51 pm  #7943

Cumberbatch and MMA? An interesting combination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 18, 2013 2:43 pm  #7944

so, i just got home from applying for a part time job, and i'm tired. and to uplift mine and your tired spirit. i just wanted to share some Cumbergoodness before i go to sleep
(credits to the owner)

and i hope it made your day better

(had to edit. grammar mistake )

Last edited by myrarobles (April 18, 2013 2:56 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 18, 2013 2:44 pm  #7945

Lovely. And one BracesBatch just for me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 18, 2013 3:02 pm  #7946

Le sigh.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

April 18, 2013 4:14 pm  #7947

Hands anyone? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 18, 2013 4:31 pm  #7948

Not this one I suppose...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2013 4:39 pm  #7949

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 18, 2013 5:07 pm  #7950

Nooooo! 

April 18, 2013 5:09 pm  #7951

ok ok - maybe these are more acceptable?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2013 5:10 pm  #7952

No!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 18, 2013 5:17 pm  #7953

And this one?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2013 5:33 pm  #7954

... is more acceptable!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 18, 2013 5:38 pm  #7955

everything works on me ..my pulse won´t be just elevating, I presume.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 18, 2013 5:57 pm  #7956

I find the rooftop hand very touching - funny word for a hand, though 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 18, 2013 6:06 pm  #7957

Touching...not quite...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2013 6:08 pm  #7958

You are tired and don't want to have any guests next weekend? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 18, 2013 6:14 pm  #7959

Why? I'm just trying to stay on the hands topic!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2013 6:16 pm  #7960

I suppose this is Tearful Thursday. 

Board footera