BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2013 5:44 pm  #21

Re: Congratulations to our new Moderator - SusiGo

LOLOL

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 6:05 pm  #22

Wahoo! Go Susi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

April 16, 2013 6:05 pm  #23

Oh, this is very … hot, Molly. Thank you. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 6:18 pm  #24

Better late than never: Congratulations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 16, 2013 7:01 pm  #25

Thank you, it's only my first day in office. 

April 16, 2013 8:55 pm  #26

That's great news. I'm happy for you, SusiGo. May the force be with you. Always. Or at least as long as you're a moderator here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

April 17, 2013 1:45 am  #27

Oh, Susi, congratulations! (How do you day it in German?) You will do a wonderful job.

April 17, 2013 7:21 am  #28

Thank you so much, veecee. We say Herzlichen Glückwunsch. 

April 17, 2013 8:00 am  #29

lol, and we should make sure you got plenty to do!! now, how shall we keep you busy?

*wanders off and mutters " Shall we begin?" in an evil Cumberharrison voice...) 

April 17, 2013 8:26 am  #30

Oh, now this is getting really scary.
Although, you could send Cumberharrison over for a coffee anytime. As long as he doesn't wreck my flat. 

April 17, 2013 10:53 am  #31

Tell him to bring his long swishy black coat though. Mmmm....bad guys....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 17, 2013 11:51 am  #32

Yes, and the sweater with the elaborate collar. 

April 17, 2013 1:38 pm  #33

OMG! i am so late. 
CONGRATS SUSI! *throws confetti*
let's do the Cumbercelebratorydance

(i love this gif)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 17, 2013 1:49 pm  #34

Thank you very much, Myra. 

April 17, 2013 3:17 pm  #35

You know you are obsessed.....when you immediately have to think of exactly that scene/gif each time you hear "Thriller" on the radio.
Just saying. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 17, 2013 6:29 pm  #36

Mattlocked wrote:

You know you are obsessed.....when you immediately have to think of exactly that scene/gif each time you hear "Thriller" on the radio.
Just saying.

... when you listen to Thriller on your iPod and try to dance like Benedict. Just sayin'.

Last edited by Mary Me (April 17, 2013 6:30 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 17, 2013 7:40 pm  #37

Is this mutating into another thread... You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...no?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 17, 2013 8:01 pm  #38

No. No, this is the "Susi,we are happy for you (and us)"-thread.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 17, 2013 8:15 pm  #39

Mattlocked wrote:

No. No, this is the "Susi,we are happy for you (and us)"-thread.

LOL Send him over so we can celebrate together. 

April 17, 2013 8:37 pm  #40

If that Gif doesn't stop drinking he'll be on the floor! Cue mattress!   

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera