BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2013 8:16 am  #7821

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

new favorite Ben picture, found this earlier at tumblr

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 16, 2013 8:24 am  #7822

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 16, 2013 8:56 am  #7823

Rrrr!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 16, 2013 10:35 am  #7824

Harriet wrote:

It's fine, Susi. It's all fine 

April 16, 2013 10:50 am  #7825

I fear I shall have to delete this thread, ladies. Grunting and other strange sounds, this is is a bit not good. 
Mattlocked: LOL, love this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 11:15 am  #7826

You should ban us all :-D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 16, 2013 11:24 am  #7827

Including myself. Grrr, aww, thud, aaahhh. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 11:43 am  #7828

No, just fake deaths!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2013 12:51 pm  #7829

SusiGo wrote:

I fear I shall have to delete this thread, ladies. Grunting and other strange sounds, this is is a bit not good. 
Mattlocked: LOL, love this. 

oh no please no!
uhm. uhhhhhhh. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. we... are... alright... we're just in shock

April 16, 2013 1:35 pm  #7830

This thread is for sure a threat to public health 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2013 1:43 pm  #7831

@Harriet: yes. we need ovaries speciallists, i think

April 16, 2013 1:45 pm  #7832

Myra,your picture signature is very distractive!

April 16, 2013 1:58 pm  #7833

i will change it. but, it's just too beautiful, i can't - 

April 16, 2013 2:01 pm  #7834

No please don't! :-P

April 16, 2013 2:40 pm  #7835

Fine, the thread will stay (which is not a totally selfless decision). But everybody coming over here should have the necessary emergency equipment: smelling salts, mattress, cool drinks … 

April 16, 2013 2:48 pm  #7836

Blankets :-)

April 16, 2013 2:53 pm  #7837

Of course. Preferably orange. 

April 16, 2013 4:34 pm  #7838

i've got a pitcher full of cold water, in case of emergency, i'll pour it over my head

April 16, 2013 4:42 pm  #7839

But not on your keyboard, please. 

April 16, 2013 5:31 pm  #7840

SusiGo wrote:

Fine, the thread will stay (which is not a totally selfless decision). But everybody coming over here should have the necessary emergency equipment: smelling salts, mattress, cool drinks … 

It's your task to provide enough of all for all of us now. 

Board footera