BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2013 12:30 pm  #181

Re: RAT. WEDDING. BOW.

And then we'd be spending two years calculating the chances of surviving such a collision, reading fanfics about the Glasgow Coma Scale, Sherlock pushing wheelchairs and so on. Bit not good. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 1:21 pm  #182

Well...we've already had John doing some emotional suffering when he thought Sherlock was dead...so I think the reverse would be if Sherlock had to do some emotional suffering too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 16, 2013 1:37 pm  #183

I like this idea xD

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

April 16, 2013 6:33 pm  #184

Is it a good sign if series 3 has not even completed filming and just the thoughts about the possible ending of it already make me cry? No? Ok, I'll try to stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 18, 2013 8:43 pm  #185

I could imagine the cliffhanger could be John being accused of having murdered his pregnant  wife Mary.
( "HER last bow"?)
Or Mary shaping up as a sister of Moriarty or some other  kind of female villain, and John having to  kill her. Or John having to  decide in a deadly situation if he is going to save HER or Sherlock.-
Or John having to decide in a deadly situation if he is ging to save Sherlock or the Queen.-

Or John - emotionally overdamaged through the death of Mary ( who was killed by Sebastian Moran) seeking revenge and becoming  "evil" himself and Sherlock have to stop him by killing him.-

Last edited by saysomething (April 18, 2013 8:48 pm)

April 18, 2013 8:45 pm  #186

Loads of fan fiction stuff...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 18, 2013 8:52 pm  #187

tobeornot221b wrote:

Loads of fan fiction stuff...

You can try to write some ( Kannst ja welche schreiben!)

I really think it will have something to do with the death of Mary.

April 18, 2013 8:52 pm  #188

I had loads of fab ideas for the Reunion, but alas, doesn't look like it's gonna be anything like...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 19, 2013 12:30 pm  #189

saysomething wrote:

I could imagine the cliffhanger could be John being accused of having murdered his pregnant  wife Mary.
( "HER last bow"?)
Or Mary shaping up as a sister of Moriarty or some other  kind of female villain, and John having to  kill her. Or John having to  decide in a deadly situation if he is going to save HER or Sherlock.-
Or John having to decide in a deadly situation if he is ging to save Sherlock or the Queen.-

Or John - emotionally overdamaged through the death of Mary ( who was killed by Sebastian Moran) seeking revenge and becoming  "evil" himself and Sherlock have to stop him by killing him.-

All your stories involve poor John having to experience some kind of awful decision or have an emotional trauma. He's already had to put up with watching his best friend apparently kill himself. I think we should let Sherlock do some suffering, now we know that he does actually have a heart.

April 19, 2013 1:45 pm  #190

This is some Holmes emotional suffering for you:

"No, sir. He has gone to his room, sir. Do you know, sir," sinking her voice into an impressive whisper, "I am afraid for his health?""Why so, Mrs. Hudson?"

"Well, he's that strange, sir. After you was gone he walked and he walked, up and down, and up and down, until I was weary of the sound of his footstep. Then I heard him talking to himself and muttering, and every time the bell rang out he came on the stairhead, with 'What is that, Mrs. Hudson?' And now he has slammed off to his room, but I can hear him walking away the same as ever. I hope he's not going to be ill, sir. I ventured to say something to him about cooling medicine, but he turned on me, sir, with such a look that I don't know how ever I got out of the room."

Holmes being alone while Watson is visiting Miss Morstan. The Sign of the Four, Doyle

April 19, 2013 2:40 pm  #191

Oh, my. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 19, 2013 2:51 pm  #192

Be wrote:

This is some Holmes emotional suffering for you:

"No, sir. He has gone to his room, sir. Do you know, sir," sinking her voice into an impressive whisper, "I am afraid for his health?""Why so, Mrs. Hudson?"

"Well, he's that strange, sir. After you was gone he walked and he walked, up and down, and up and down, until I was weary of the sound of his footstep. Then I heard him talking to himself and muttering, and every time the bell rang out he came on the stairhead, with 'What is that, Mrs. Hudson?' And now he has slammed off to his room, but I can hear him walking away the same as ever. I hope he's not going to be ill, sir. I ventured to say something to him about cooling medicine, but he turned on me, sir, with such a look that I don't know how ever I got out of the room."

Holmes being alone while Watson is visiting Miss Morstan. The Sign of the Four, Doyle

Good interpretation 

April 19, 2013 10:00 pm  #193

Victorian Johnlock feels.

April 19, 2013 10:13 pm  #194

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

God, yes. Mmmm.

April 20, 2013 12:53 am  #195

ancientsgate wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

God, yes. Mmmm.

Then you must, must, must read Katie Forsyth fan fic!  I call it 'vintage Johnlock'.  Excellent stuff.  Go to "The Seventeenth Step" - recommended earlier on the Johnlock fan fic thread by Susi

http://liquidfic.org/katie.html

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 8, 2013 6:50 am  #196

RAT hmm , two types seem to have stuck in my mind , Love Rat , and Rat Out , ~ to snitch . .

This is making me think of The Adventure of Charles Milverton , the famous blackmailer of course.
Sherlock gets engaged for a case ( that would be so funny , imagine peoples reactions ) , becoming a love rat .
For some reason Watson becomes a suspect.
And The surprise culprit of the murder at the end while they are hidden behind the curtain ? 
Someone they really don't wanna rat out .  ( may begin with M )

July 8, 2013 12:29 pm  #197

lil wrote:

Someone they really don't wanna rat out .  ( may begin with M )

OOOOH, I like that. *rubs hands together*

July 8, 2013 3:30 pm  #198

And what about this guys...a poem by ACD called The Song of the Bow:

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/175571

July 9, 2013 3:58 am  #199

@ Sherlock Holmes . Nice poem , idk why but this made me remeber the Bow porcelain factory !
they have the , patriotic thing going on.
And now that is making me think of the six Napoleons.................maybe a misdirection ?
AArrggHH

Board footera