BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2013 6:59 pm  #801

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

Lots of people were freaking out earlier because they'd seen a picture of a Sherlock dummy and thought that was part of the solution but when you read that Sun article it says they used a dummy for some of the more dangerous stunt shots, so it was actually a filming prop not a Sherlock-survival prop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 14, 2013 7:02 pm  #802

anyway I don´t want to know. I just wonder what the people hunting for spoilers will do while watching - saying "I knew that before" all the time? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 14, 2013 7:09 pm  #803

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

anyway I don´t want to know. I just wonder what the people hunting for spoilers will do while watching - saying "I knew that before" all the time? 

Yeah, I know, that's crazy right?

For me there's two types of spoiler:

Type A - encourages speculation, theories, discussion, debate, raises excitement, gives hints
Type B - actually tells you exactly what's going to happen and literally "spoils" the episode or series for you.

I don't mind Type A, which is what we have in the above article, and what we had in the official press articles regarding the bonfire but anything beyond that is a bit too much...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 14, 2013 7:12 pm  #804

I hadn't even seen the dummy!
Re spoilers:  I just know from last time, they didn't really tell me anything about series 2 anyway.
But if I happen to see anything I don't want to... I honestly can live with it. It's no big deal.
I've already seen 4 things I don't want to.
But one of them I knew was gonna happen in the series, another I have predicted, another everybody else wanted(but I didn't) and another I saw resolved!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 14, 2013 7:16 pm  #805

SH: agree! I think most of us here is the A type.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 14, 2013 7:25 pm  #806

besleybean wrote:

But one of them I knew was gonna happen in the series, another I have predicted, another everybody else wanted(but I didn't) and another I saw resolved!

I am so intrigued by those...but I don't want to ask!

OK, how many of those 4 are ones that I already know? ie. the ones we discussed on Twitter.

April 14, 2013 7:42 pm  #807

You're just trying to trick me into another guilt trip, aren't you dear?!
I can't remember what we discussed!
But:
Well everybody has said what they want for the Reunion, which apparently we are getting.
I've always maintained what would havppen about John's status and the real life person who would be the catalyst.
There was one surprise spoiler...but when I saw the filming, it wasn't there!
All the things I have listed above are fairly well documented.  Infact my Sherlock pal says she ONLY reads official reports and informs me the Radio Times have stated something as fact...whereas I have only seen it 'suggested'!
Incidentally, my biggesr disappointment over all is NO Paul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 15, 2013 3:38 pm  #808

This from Sherlockology today:

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/4/15/empty-hearse-wrap-150413

Filming has finished on the Empty Hearse.

April 15, 2013 4:23 pm  #809

Yep.  Arwel posted a pic of a roadsign back to Wales!
I've just seen a  huge spioler pic, which I'm very happy about...well, kind of.

April 15, 2013 4:26 pm  #810

besleybean wrote:

Yep.  Arwel posted a pic of a roadsign back to Wales!
I've just seen a  huge spioler pic, which I'm very happy about...well, kind of.

...you've got my mail adress...

Pleeeaaase tell me in private, please, please, please! (Does that sound needy? That's because I am!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 15, 2013 5:06 pm  #811

Sounds a bit.....mmmh... curious? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 15, 2013 5:16 pm  #812

Oh and Michael Price tweeted about a read through today...so cracking straight on with the next episode?

April 15, 2013 7:42 pm  #813

Don't know if this has been posted already. Think I saw it here somewhere. Anyway, I love it.

Tweet from Steve Lawes, 10th of April:

April 15, 2013 8:00 pm  #814

Interesting thought:

Kristina ‏@kristinauok         14m 
everytime i see a spoilery #setlock post, i hear moffat and gatiss laugh in the distance
(Twitter)

Good night!

April 15, 2013 9:20 pm  #815

Mattlocked wrote:

Interesting thought:

Kristina ‏@kristinauok 14m
everytime i see a spoilery #setlock post, i hear moffat and gatiss laugh in the distance
(Twitter)

Good night!

Ha, totally. I think there'll still be a few surprises in store even for the people who've been following all the setlock stuff.

April 16, 2013 12:38 am  #816

Mattlocked wrote:

You just made my (rainy) day! Thanks

April 16, 2013 5:38 am  #817

See people have seen things and then rumours have started,
But I have seen pix which refute some of the suggestions.
What I will say is this:  just because certain individuals were seen on set, does not mean they are actually taking part in the series...tho some may have been used as advisers.

Last edited by besleybean (April 16, 2013 5:39 am)

April 16, 2013 10:46 am  #818

Michele wrote:

Good Luck!

I feel a bit like this at the moment.

That's it, exactly.  I'm sort of skimming posts to see if I really want to read them, just in case there are spoilers...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: OK...That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing...I've ever done.
Sherlock: And you invaded Afghanistan.
John: That wasn't *just* me.

April 16, 2013 11:15 am  #819

omg I have just accidently been spoilered (its ok, I'm not THAT bothered either way)

All I am going to say is that if the spoliers are correct I will be extremely disapointed because, sorry, but that is not clever.

Hope its ok to say this much. 

Last edited by beekeeper (April 16, 2013 11:21 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

April 16, 2013 11:20 am  #820

You! :-)

Board footera