BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2012 12:39 am  #21

Re: Role Play Sign Up

Who's left to play?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 23, 2012 8:12 am  #22

So far we've got:

Sherlock
John
Irene Adler
Molly
Mrs Hudson
Jim
Lestrade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 23, 2012 10:03 am  #23

So we need: Mycroft! Come on all you yo-yo dieters!! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2012 10:58 am  #24

I'll give Mycroft a whirl. Not sure how convincing I would be though lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 23, 2012 11:12 am  #25

Cool! Now we just need to think of a storyline.

April 23, 2012 2:50 pm  #26

Are we going Pre-TRF or Post-TRF..??

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 23, 2012 3:17 pm  #27

Giving Mycroft a whirl just conjured up such a funny image in my head! Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing on Ice? Hysterical! I can just see his face! Who would led? Who would do the lifts? Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2012 3:36 pm  #28

@Davina - laughing so much right now..can you imagine? Jim & Seb..John & Sherlock..Greg & Mycroft..Donovan & Anderson

hahaha

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 18, 2012 2:48 pm  #29

when will we begin the RP?

puzzle: 10 B

May 18, 2012 3:30 pm  #30

I don't mind. I can start it anytime you like...

May 18, 2012 5:15 pm  #31

Ready! Steady! ...

May 18, 2012 6:02 pm  #32

WAIT, STOP, surely you need a Moriarty or some sort of villain. If you don't have a Bad-Guy then John's nerves (and the wall!) will be in tatters!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 18, 2012 8:50 pm  #33

Roll up! Roll up! Whose gonna be the baddie?

May 18, 2012 8:59 pm  #34

Surprise, Surprise, about as popular as Anderson!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 19, 2012 12:10 am  #35

OK - I made a post. It's called Sherlock's Return...I kind of wrote loads, sorry...always get a bit carried away on these things.

December 11, 2012 7:06 am  #36

whose left may i ask

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all lifes end all hearts are broken caring is not an avantage sherlock

December 18, 2012 10:00 pm  #37

Yes, who is left? I would like to be either John or maybe my own character, Skie, if possible!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SH

December 20, 2012 9:12 pm  #38

SkieHolmes221b wrote:

Yes, who is left? I would like to be either John or maybe my own character, Skie, if possible!

If you would like to do an RP with me as John I will happily play Sherlock.

Waves to Mycroft above and extends the offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

January 1, 2013 8:30 pm  #39

I'm thinking pretty much everyone is left...as it never really got going in the first place...so feel free to stake your claim on a character and we can give it another go!

January 9, 2013 5:22 pm  #40

If Molly Hooper is still available can i please please please be her

Board footera