BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2013 8:25 pm  #781

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

and that would be her sweetest experience in the lifetime. hmm... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 10, 2013 8:26 pm  #782

Lol

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 10, 2013 9:07 pm  #783

I left early before the rain started.
Apparently tonight he's been chatting with fans and telling them to stay dry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 10, 2013 10:26 pm  #784

Wow-absolute madness indeed. My deepest respect to the actors and especially the cast and crew that have to work through that. Thanks for not putting any spoilers out there as it's gotten quite out of hand-both Doctor Who and Sherlock.

April 10, 2013 10:27 pm  #785

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Did you go to the filming yesterday then? Or is it today? I didn't see any spoilers posted on here...in fact, I know absolutely nothing about it, which is how I prefer it!

I'm not going to open up a spoilers thread, seeing as Sue Vertue has requested us not to!

Thank you for not opening up spoilers...People know where to go to find them.

April 11, 2013 12:52 am  #786

Davina wrote:

Shutting gate after horse has bolted type of thing really.

Yes. Those who choose to stay on this forum will have to remember that they WILL be thoroughly spoiled about whole lots of things, by the time the shows air on BBC. And after the eps air, we Americans will be finished-- we'll know ab-so-loot-ly ever-eeee-thing by then. Sigh.

April 11, 2013 3:26 am  #787

Just have to be careful which threads to look at. Bit trickier for a Moderator 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 11, 2013 4:09 am  #788

Davina wrote:

Just have to be careful which threads to look at. Bit trickier for a Moderator

Good Luck!

I feel a bit like this at the moment.

================================================================

April 11, 2013 4:12 am  #789

Lol.
I'm sure the present will be absolutely worth the waiting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 11, 2013 7:51 am  #790

I can only apologise AGAIN for the times I've accidentally given spoilers either here or on Twitter.
In my defence, I am making myself very unpopular(still, what's new?!) for telling people off about posting pix from yesterday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 11, 2013 3:32 pm  #791

ancientsgate wrote:

Davina wrote:

Shutting gate after horse has bolted type of thing really.

Yes. Those who choose to stay on this forum will have to remember that they WILL be thoroughly spoiled about whole lots of things, by the time the shows air on BBC. And after the eps air, we Americans will be finished-- we'll know ab-so-loot-ly ever-eeee-thing by then. Sigh.

I promise you I'll do everything I can to stop that. I want you to be suitably excited, surprised and shocked by the time you watch the episodes over in the States.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 12, 2013 7:17 am  #792

I refer members to my comments elsewhere.
Wednesday's fiming produced very unspoilerish footage, all of which is now readily available via Google and a Brit national newspaper site.

April 12, 2013 10:52 am  #793

Something I wanted to say but somebody else did it already much better than I can express it in english.  About fans visiting while filming is in progress:

http://doubleadrivel.tumblr.com/post/47655170995

April 12, 2013 3:14 pm  #794

that´s my opinion on it, precisely. thanks for posting it, Be!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 13, 2013 7:05 am  #795

I can only repeat that having been there for some of the time on Wednesday:  all the cast and crew were wonderful with us.
As this is probably the only time in my life I will see these people and I took no pix or asked for no autographs...I regret nothing.

April 13, 2013 7:12 am  #796

So you didn't add to the squealing fangirls, BB? Well done - I'm proud of you!
Anyway, I'm happy for you having had this exciting experience.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 13, 2013 7:14 am  #797

It was fascinating seeing the filming process and very exciting...tho I gather all the cool shots came after I left!

April 14, 2013 5:31 pm  #798

Hi guys. This was in The Sun today. It's fairly non-spoiler ish in as much as it doesn't give away any plot details, but it does let you know what they've filming. Exciting stuff:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4886932/sherlock-hurled-around-the-set-in-new-series.html

Whilst we're on the subject of the above, I must warn you there are apparently some serious big business spoilers going round at the moment that reveal how Sherlock survived. I don't know if that's true or not because there's no way I'm about to start clicking on the setlock tag to investigate further in case I'm inadvertently exposed to information I want no part of but I'm letting you all know just in case.

Be very careful if you're on Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook in the next couple of days.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 14, 2013 5:59 pm  #799

that is really close to spoilers.but thank for posting it, I should be very careful not to read anything..the worst thing will be that you from the UK will discuss here and we will be forced to wait and wait for airing!  

April 14, 2013 6:05 pm  #800

I've seen a lot of pix, so I think I know the solution...but I'm a  bit slow!

Board footera