BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2012 4:14 pm  #1

Hello I'm a newby

hello everyone,
I am new to all this, I've never joined a forum before so I may post things in the wrong place.
I just love Sherlock, I didnt expect to find so many other people who were the same.
I dont spell good so please excuse that too
thank you

Last edited by Minstead Oak (May 11, 2012 4:15 pm)

May 11, 2012 4:24 pm  #2

Re: Hello I'm a newby

Hello MO!

Don't worry about spelling or 'netiquette' we're a friendly bunch here.

If you need any assistance with anything forum related just ask.

Also, welcome to the party!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 11, 2012 4:25 pm  #3

Hi Minstead Oak,
a warm welcome to our forum. You do love Sherlock? Well, we all do! This is the right place for you.
Have fun and don't worry about spelling!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 11, 2012 4:48 pm  #4

Hi there!

Nice to meet you...and glad you could join us...

If you don't mind me asking...where abouts did you hear about this forum? I've posted some new ads for it recently and just wanted to see which ones were the most effective...Thanks!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 11, 2012 4:52 pm  #5

Delighted you found your way here. Welcome!

May 11, 2012 4:53 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum for all things Sherlock and more besides! Don't worry about spelling- auto- correct comes up with some corkers of its own.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 11, 2012 6:03 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum - we are a lovely bunch of sociopaths, psychopaths, dinosaur lovers, hedgehogs.. you get the gist.

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 11, 2012 10:16 pm  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Hi there!

If you don't mind me asking...where abouts did you hear about this forum? I've posted some new ads for it recently and just wanted to see which ones were the most effective...Thanks!!

Dont mind at all, was googling Sherlock, something I do several times a day looking for new stuff about the great man and up popped sherlockians, that led me to a face booc page somone posted about making Mrs Hudson make tea, under the post was a link to here.

he,he, just like following clues, it was elementary my dear my dear Sherlock.

May 12, 2012 2:37 am  #9

Hey ! Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 12, 2012 7:46 am  #10

Minstead Oak wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Hi there!

Dont mind at all, was googling Sherlock, something I do several times a day looking for new stuff about the great man and up popped sherlockians, that led me to a face booc page somone posted about making Mrs Hudson make tea, under the post was a link to here.

he,he, just like following clues, it was elementary my dear my dear Sherlock.

Lol...that sounds like rather a complex trail.

May 12, 2012 10:27 am  #11

I must be no good at deduction, I have been trying to upload a avatar but get a photo deelted thing it isnt though

http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p572/headlyholmes/?action=view&current=small220px-Sign_for_the_Trusty_Servant_-_geographorguk_-_1036009.jpg
saw thing re tiny pick and it worked so now have avi

Last edited by Minstead Oak (May 12, 2012 10:38 am)

May 13, 2012 6:40 am  #12

Hi!!  I'm sherlock's kitty.   I  live with him at 221B Baker  street,   but...he sometimes shoos me away  so I  nap on Dr. Watson's lap.

Seriously,  I found my way here due to BBC one Sherlock page.    To be honest, I don't recall what link I clicked on. I  just clicked,  and happily I ended up here.   I've loved this series since 2010, just fell in love with  BC  and MF,  and....ACD  too. Yes I've read all of the 60 stories by ACD as I have them all in one volume.  (Hound of the Baskervilles is my favorite)   I just love how this series is written, and it incorporates the canon wherever possible.   We still see the same quick-thinking  Sherlock and  the calm but smart Dr. Watson, and that's great.  And the technology that's being used.....THIS  is an OMG  show,  for sure. 

I  didn't want to start a thread of my own,  so I thought I'd post my  intro here.   Hello  and MEOW!!!   Time for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 13, 2012 8:17 am  #13

Nice to meet you Sherlockskitty!!

May 13, 2012 10:39 am  #14

Miaow! Miaow! Miaow!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 13, 2012 7:53 pm  #15

We know we've made it when furries post freely!

Welcome Sherlock's Kitty!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 17, 2012 6:43 pm  #16

thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera