BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2013 3:55 am  #141

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Very Happy Birthday horserider99!     March 7th  also *my*  one year forum birthday.  woohoo!   Happy Happy to all.

March 12, 2013 11:54 pm  #142

Thanks for the warm wishes.  I didn't do anything extraordinary on my actual birthday, but I got to spend a day at the beach and shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

March 13, 2013 6:38 am  #143

You're welcome! But you still had a nice day, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 5, 2013 10:14 pm  #144

Happy birthday, Tobe.  (6th April, for those on the other side of the Date Line).

Last edited by SusiGo (April 5, 2013 10:22 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 5, 2013 10:21 pm  #145

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 6, 2013 5:07 am  #146

Oh, what a lovely early morning surprise, Susi and Harriet!
Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 6, 2013 9:40 am  #147

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

...and so looking forward to meeting you soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 6, 2013 10:07 am  #148

oo happy 221B - Day to you, Tobe! get a lot of nice presents!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 6, 2013 10:37 am  #149

Ooops! Almost missed it....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 6, 2013 10:59 am  #150

Schmiezi, Mrs. W. and Mattlocked:
Thanks for the friendly and funny wishes  - love them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 6, 2013 11:28 am  #151

I don't usually check this thread - so it's a good thing I did because a couple of cool guys asked me to send this.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 6, 2013 2:21 pm  #152

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday. Happy birthday dear Ani. Happy birthday to you!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 6, 2013 6:50 pm  #153

And happy birthday from me, too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 7, 2013 7:35 am  #154

Thank you, KP, Davina and QE for your funny pictures and the well-sung serenade (in 221B flat major I presume...). I had a nice and busy day yesterday - and it was the first sunny day for ages here!

My son and his girlfriend (both being not on the side of the angels apparently!) gave these to me. I had to laugh a lot!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 7, 2013 8:45 am  #155

lovely!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 10, 2013 8:44 pm  #156

I'm so sorry; I was on holiday and wasn't around to wish you a happy birthday. look what I made you...

You can see why I'm not taking art for GCSE.... 

And I think i should apologise for the gift as well!!!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (April 10, 2013 8:46 pm)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

April 10, 2013 8:50 pm  #157

Oh, Molly, what a sweet gift - thanks a lot! *hugs*

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 10, 2013 8:51 pm  #158

(Aaawww, about the cutest thing I've seen here so far  )

(And there have been LOTS of adorable things here)

Last edited by Harriet (April 10, 2013 8:54 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 10, 2013 9:20 pm  #159

So sweet, Molly. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 6, 2013 3:41 am  #160

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera