BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2013 6:44 am  #261

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

To be eaten while reading Katie Forsythe. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 2, 2013 10:13 am  #262

Hmm.I remember me as a child unpacking a chocolate very carefully, gently smoothing the aluminium layer and then storing it in secret places..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 2, 2013 10:14 am  #263

Michelle: that's cool!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 2, 2013 10:30 am  #264

SusiGo wrote:

To be eaten while reading Katie Forsythe. 

Absolutely!  I still have more of her stories to go.  I like to savour them slowly - like chocolate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 2, 2013 10:32 am  #265

I'm nearly finished.  But I discovered some other works which I shall recommend in case they're any good. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 4, 2013 11:20 am  #266

Hey

I can't be the only one who recognize somebody at (on?) this billboard ;)

---------------------------------------------------

"Nichts ist trügerischer, als eine offenkundige Tatsache"

Sherlock's not dead
Corpses don't go to heaven
And he won't leave the flat
For less than a seven 

April 4, 2013 1:56 pm  #267

Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 4, 2013 5:39 pm  #268

No, you are not the only one 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 4, 2013 5:52 pm  #269

How great is that? A mobile Sherlock! 

April 4, 2013 7:08 pm  #270

yeaahh :D
and every damn time when i go along this street i have to think of the sherlock stuff... Well, anyway i think about it often 

---------------------------------------------------

"Nichts ist trügerischer, als eine offenkundige Tatsache"

Sherlock's not dead
Corpses don't go to heaven
And he won't leave the flat
For less than a seven 

April 4, 2013 10:48 pm  #271

I couldn't get a photo of it but while out shopping last night we walked past a mens clothes store that had three Mannequins out the front all wearing very tight PURPLE shirts! I tried to convince my husband that he should get one but he wasn't interested. Never has a mannequin looked so sexy!
I think I know where Sherlock shops now!

================================================================

April 5, 2013 1:08 pm  #272

No comment needed.

April 5, 2013 1:15 pm  #273

May 3, 2013 11:30 am  #274

I went shopping today and found this interesting thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 3, 2013 11:35 am  #275

Sherlock would look lovely in this. 

May 3, 2013 11:53 am  #276

cool! I´d wear it /with long sleeves/.

May 3, 2013 11:39 pm  #277

LMAO at that image, Mrs. W!  Since I love John too, Sherlock and I would have to take turns wearing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 7, 2013 5:16 pm  #278

This time it's not a picture, but a video.
"A la carte? Dinner?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gwZC5s2IU0
Coincidence?

Last edited by QuiteExtraordinary (May 7, 2013 5:16 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

May 7, 2013 5:23 pm  #279

Thanks for that QuiteExtraordinary!

I've not seen that clip in years, I think I'll have to grab a copy and watch it again. Such a sweet film.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 7, 2013 9:54 pm  #280

Aww! I love Lady and the Tramp.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera