BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2012 9:44 pm  #1

Moffat reveals ending to S3 will be "just as frustrating"

God this man is such a damn troll...(great interview)

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-16/steven-moffat-promises-a-puzzling-climax-to-sherlock's-third-series

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 16, 2012 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Moffat reveals ending to S3 will be "just as frustrating"

Not working (Due to the apostrophe, this forum is twitchy)

You can all read it here though: bit.ly/moffatroll

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 17, 2012 6:25 am  #3

He's a wee devil isn't he!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 8:01 am  #4

He's mean, oh yes, he's mean... and a troll... and everything you want to say about him, yes.

But keep it coming, Mr. Moffat, as long as we have more Sherlock

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 17, 2012 4:13 pm  #5

Some trolls just have to be fed.

He's too good to let go hungry. This must be what worship is, agony for another story.

-m0r

May 17, 2012 5:59 pm  #6

So what are we then? The Three Billy Goats Gruff?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 6:03 pm  #7

I bagsy Donkey.

Yes, I know Shrek is an ogre but still.

-m0r

May 19, 2012 2:00 pm  #8

ooh that's mans mean now I really, Really cant wait till the third series 

I <3 Sherlock Holmes
    Twitter = @ellen_lowe

May 19, 2012 7:59 pm  #9

I'll be Princess Fiona then!

May 22, 2012 6:49 am  #10

I'll have to bide my time with Merlin and Dr Who, then.

but the "just as frustrating"  part bugs me.  does that mean that there won't be a series 4?  This show is so  ppopular,  I can see it going for a long time!!   I  hope it does!!!

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 22, 2012 6:50 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 22, 2012 6:53 am  #11

They will make us wait and wait and wait!

May 22, 2012 10:15 am  #12

Moffat and Gatiss have said they'd be happy to go on making Sherlock forever...so I guess the future of it depends upon Benedict and Martin, and whether they've got time for it in their new hectic careers...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 22, 2012 10:28 pm  #13

If something is GOOD  enough,  they will MAKE  time.   this show is GREAT,  so......  after all,  Jeremy Brett did sherlock for 10 years, 1984-1994  so---why not?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 22, 2012 10:29 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 3, 2012 5:32 pm  #14

Ohhhh, I hate/love the Moffanator. He's just so brilliant, but I swear he and Gatiss live just to torture us. I can't wait for series 3! I do secretly fear Benedict's and Martin's massive popularity now, as it begs the question of will they return to Sherlock?  I really hope they do. I mean, the three episode format gives them plenty of time to go off and do other things, so they should always come home to us. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 3, 2012 5:37 pm  #15

I guess "just as frustrating"  means there will be a season 4 - otherwise, it would be "more frustrating" 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 3, 2012 6:03 pm  #16

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 3, 2012 8:39 pm  #17

Harriet wrote:

I guess "just as frustrating"  means there will be a season 4 - otherwise, it would be "more frustrating" 

True dat! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 3, 2012 8:57 pm  #18

Then let's hope for another frustrating hiatus - and season 4. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera