BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2012 5:39 am  #21

Re: Code...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 17, 2012 6:28 am  #22

I tried the reverse alphabet thing too along with various other tweaks and got nowhere but the query was a massive clue, without it I would still be here now, trying to work it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 6:38 am  #23

I saw your PlayFair cipher from earlier on. It took me ages to try and crack it!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 17, 2012 7:16 am  #24

It's a bit of a killer eh! If you go back on that thread you'll see other ciphers you might want to have a go at.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 2:53 pm  #25

How could I have missed this! Grr.. cryptography is my second year dissertation...*throws laptop out of window*

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 29, 2012 5:49 pm  #26

Molly said: "I'm sorry to have wasted so much of you life!!"

Now that is funny!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 29, 2012 6:14 pm  #27

I'm glad you find me humorous! 

May 29, 2012 6:16 pm  #28

Indeed I do. And every time I read one of your posts, I get thirsty--I'm on my 5th cuppa now...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 29, 2012 6:42 pm  #29

Any excuse to have a good drink! 

Board footera