BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2013 7:31 pm  #21

Re: Fanfics from forum members

Thank you, Tobe, for saving my reputation. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 8:08 pm  #22

AliceI wrote:

Once the final chapter goes up, I'll drop a little note to say so.

Thanks

Alice I

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8981340/1/The-Science-of-Deduction-s-1st-Student

It's finished

"I may be on the side of the angels,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

February 11, 2013 8:41 pm  #23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 11, 2013 10:41 pm  #24

Alice, I've just read your story and dropped a few sentences there as review.
I always love stories in which John is clever enough to get that something was wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 11, 2013 11:10 pm  #25

Schmiezi wrote:

Alice, I've just read your story and dropped a few sentences there as review.
I always love stories in which John is clever enough to get that something was wrong.

=13pxThanks Schmiezi. Glad you liked it. From what the show has shown us, John is a very intelligent man. He had Sherlock figured out pretty quickly. Most people tell him to piss off because they cannot see past the fascade. John did.

"I may be on the side of the angels,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

February 12, 2013 3:12 am  #26

OMG you guys are all so amazingly talented! I haven't read Alice's story yet (site crashed before I could) but I will do so shortly.

Wow! I wish I was creative!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 24, 2013 1:44 am  #27

Here's my most recent:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/728441/chapters/1352624

Post-Reichenbach, slowly developing story, some light Johnlock.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

March 24, 2013 8:54 am  #28

Thanks for posting ! I'll get to it right now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2, 2013 8:10 am  #29

I've just found out that on fanfiction.net you can make "communities", which appear to be story collections. (Stumbled over it because mine suddenly was part of two communities.)

Would you all mind if I start a community for all fics written by forum members? It (apparently) is possible to include fics without the writer's knowledge, but I wanted to ask you first before doing so.

April 2, 2013 8:31 am  #30

I wouldn't mind at all. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 2, 2013 9:40 am  #31

In agreement with the Boss I have created this community:

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/BBC-Sherlock-Fan-Forum-Writers/106870/

I will only include your stories if you want me to. (So right now the list only consists of Susi's story and mine, but hopefully that will change soon...)

April 2, 2013 10:28 am  #32

Schmiezi wrote:

In agreement with the Boss I have created this community:

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/BBC-Sherlock-Fan-Forum-Writers/106870/

I will only include your stories if you want me to. (So right now the list only consists of Susi's story and mine, but hopefully that will change soon...)

You can include mine if you want, Schmiezi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 2, 2013 11:22 am  #33

KeepersPrice wrote:

You can include mine if you want, Schmiezi.

Done!

April 2, 2013 2:26 pm  #34

Awww!! I really liked your stories!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 2, 2013 2:28 pm  #35

Where is yours, Schmiezi? Can't find it on the page.

April 2, 2013 2:31 pm  #36

Ha, I'm still trying to fix it. Mine is rated M and only shows up if you tell the search bar on top of the page that you want to see those too.

EDIT: Um, looks like you can't change that fiction rating setting automatically, so I've left a note to readers.

Last edited by Schmiezi (April 2, 2013 2:36 pm)

April 2, 2013 4:19 pm  #37

What does M mean? Does that mean it's rude?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 2, 2013 4:23 pm  #38

It means a bit of torture and stuff.

April 2, 2013 5:16 pm  #39

Nice explanation, Schmiezi. 

April 2, 2013 5:58 pm  #40

That's cool. Thank you very much, Schmiezi.
Now, if I "follow" the community, does that mean I get a message whenever a new story is added? And what does "staff" mean? Does anybody know?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera