BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2013 1:49 pm  #1

Hello from Australia!

Hello there!

My name is Claire, I'm 21, I'm studying a bachelor of business and I'm a content writer! I have been a fan of Sherlock Holmes for years, and I have all the books. I love Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman! Benedict would be an awesome Doctor!

I am a bibliophile and I am always reading something. My favourite authors are Clive Barker and Anne Rice. And I guess I can't forget Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

I am so so excited that there is a Sherlock fan forum! I am a member of the Obernewtyn Chronicles fan forum as well. 

Tata!

Last edited by looking-glass-girl (April 1, 2013 1:50 pm)

April 1, 2013 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Australia!

So nice to meet you, Claire! Welcome! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 1, 2013 3:03 pm  #3

Heya, I just joined, but am also from Australia. -waves-

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

April 1, 2013 5:11 pm  #4

Welcome, Claire, nice to have you here. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2013 7:10 pm  #5

Welcome, Claire!
Is a content writer the same as a copywriter?

April 1, 2013 8:53 pm  #6

nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

April 2, 2013 1:36 am  #7

Hello and welcome to the forum Claire! Yet another Aussie! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 2, 2013 2:25 am  #8

Hello fellow Australians!!

================================================================

April 2, 2013 7:13 pm  #9

I reckon it is about time for a meet-up in either Sydney or Melbourne?

April 4, 2013 7:34 am  #10

I live in Brisbane, but I love to meet up with forum members! As a content writer, I write articles or content for websites, such as terms and conditions, the welcome home page, and articles on almost any topic =D

April 12, 2013 1:48 pm  #11

Sounds like an interesting job. Do you get your work online then from some kind of freelancer website?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera