BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2012 7:20 pm  #1

Young Sherlock Holmes to get re-released

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 5, 2012 6:42 pm  #2

Re: Young Sherlock Holmes to get re-released

Loved this film!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 6:55 pm  #3

Oh that was a weird film. Just everything about it. Particularly loved the idea that they met as teenagers and then presumably forgot about each other. And also that there was a huge secret Egyptian temple killing people in the middle of London. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

March 29, 2013 4:10 pm  #4

My sister and I had the biggest crush on Nicholas Rowe. Sadly the internet wasn't here to help us and there wasn't information about him in America.

But yeah, the whole Egyptian pyramid under London and sacrificing young woman bit was a little too "Temple of Doom" for us. And we also wondered why didn't Lucy just push Sherlock out of the way instead of putting herself between him and a bullet. But I must admit the drug induced hallucinations scared the crap out of me as a child. So dark and bleak. 

And the revel of Moriarty after the ending credits was rather revolutionary at the time. The only thing I didn't like was Watson was once again the bumbling character. Ugh-just no.

Board footera