BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2013 12:16 pm  #1

Please don't post any spoilers!

We've already had far too many already. If people want to find them, they're out there and can be easily found without much searching but can we please try and keep this board free of spoilers.

OFFICIAL NEWS AND PRESS RELEASES ONLY! That means if the BBC or Mark Gatiss or Sue Vertue or anyone from the Sherlock team have tweeted about it or talked about it in the press, that's fine, post all you like. If it's just some fan who went to the set and took some pictures or videos or overheard some dialogue, please don't post it.

If I see anything that I consider to be a spoiler, I'll delete it. Sorry to sound so harsh but there are some people who really don't want to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 28, 2013 12:36 pm  #2

Re: Please don't post any spoilers!

What about making a thread for spoilers only?

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

March 28, 2013 1:45 pm  #3

I think it's O.K. If I want to read spoilers or general information I'd go on tumblr (or elsewhere) anyway. But I wouldn't mind a spoiler thread here, either. :-)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 28, 2013 1:48 pm  #4

I think it's fine. But I leave out this forum part now anyway 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 21, 2013 5:34 pm  #5

Boss, I'm gonna start a new thread that MAY violate the conditions you've stipulated here. I don't think it does, as the purpose is to tease, not really reveal anything. I'll still mark it as a "spoiler" thread, just to be on the safe side.

If it does violate your rule, please delete it without concern for upsetting me. To quote John, "It's all fine."

: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 31, 2013 8:20 pm  #6

Hi, everyone,
I've been out of the loop for quite a while. I'm sure everyone else knows this, but...
when is Season (Series) 3 due to air in Great Britain?
Thanks.

July 31, 2013 8:28 pm  #7

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 1, 2013 12:57 pm  #8

According to some of the actors, sometime around the end of this year or beginning of next year.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 3, 2013 9:50 pm  #9

I'm still quite out of the loop.
Any news when Season 3 will air in the UK and the US?
Thanks!

October 3, 2013 9:54 pm  #10

No. We are all waiting impatiently. They are still in post-production and the BBC won't set a date before all episodes have been delivered. That is a least what I read. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2013 12:05 am  #11

As just one person who really enjoys this forum and hates spoilers...

Thanks for the community being willing to try hard not to reveal spoilers while keeping the conversations going!!!   

That said, if there were a thread set aside for spoilers only, I think that would be fine and I'd just stay away.

M: Tradition, John. Our traditions define us.

Harry: ...And Mr. Holmes, the younger.  You look taller in your photographs.
SH: I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.

October 4, 2013 1:06 am  #12

teaEarlGrayhot wrote:

As just one person who really enjoys this forum and hates spoilers...

Thanks for the community being willing to try hard not to reveal spoilers while keeping the conversations going!!!   

That said, if there were a thread set aside for spoilers only, I think that would be fine and I'd just stay away.

There are a couple of threads for spoilers only (obviously, don't go into these unless you want to see spoilers):

(Series 3 spoilers thread)

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=80787#p80787

(Reichenbach Fall theories with spoilers)

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=80540#p80540

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera