BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2013 10:40 pm  #641

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

Mattlocked wrote:

Myraya wrote:

Alright I can understand that but the'll do it anyway.

Actually most of them seem to have stopped posting pics. Others have been deleted later. There is hope.

I saw a couple but not after those Tweets were sent out. The Sherlock Fandom seems very understanding and respectful generally. Yay for us being amazing!

================================================================

March 25, 2013 10:42 pm  #642

Mattlocked wrote:

Some "fans" shall be at the set shouting and so on.... unbelievable they cannot behave.

Agree. I have watched many TV shows and movies being filmed. Be respectful. Stand quietly, yes if you want to tweet something to someone that's fine, but don't take photos, don't interefere with the production, don't put spoilers out to people that don't want to see it (or if you do make sure it says "spoilers". The production people know fans are going to be there. It's just common sense. Be a good fan. Respect is the key.

Thank you for your questions, now sod off and go do something useful --- Martin Freeman 3/1/13

March 26, 2013 8:14 am  #643

The other difficulty with it being at night is that some of the photos would obviously require flash photography. This is VERY distracting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 26, 2013 8:43 am  #644

Davina wrote:

The other difficulty with it being at night is that some of the photos would obviously require flash photography. This is VERY distracting!

Yes that really would disturb the filming as well but I think if the fans went too far with shouting and flashing then the team would be able to get rid of them.

March 26, 2013 10:04 am  #645

Here's a link to a newspaper site. I suppose these wonderful pics are "official". 

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Sherlock-star-Benedict-Cumberbatch-films-Bristol/story-18520841-detail/story.html#axzz2OdRvrrRU

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 26, 2013 10:34 am  #646

SusiGo wrote:

Here's a link to a newspaper site. I suppose these wonderful pics are "official". 

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Sherlock-star-Benedict-Cumberbatch-films-Bristol/story-18520841-detail/story.html#axzz2OdRvrrRU

Not much to discover in these pictures though, excet that Ben doesn't seem to be that nervous after all.

March 26, 2013 11:55 am  #647

Amanda Abbington had joined the cast. Wow.
There are other photos from the shoot in this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299251/Sherlock-Holmes-dead-Benedict-Cumberbatch-begins-filming-series-3.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 26, 2013 12:13 pm  #648

Great ones. You can see that they are c-c-c-cold.
Why is Amanda running after Sherlock? Mysterious................................... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 26, 2013 12:24 pm  #649

NOW I do SO want to see the episode! Right NOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 26, 2013 12:28 pm  #650

I know that some fans wanted her to be Mary Morstan. How cool that would be.

----------

March 26, 2013 12:33 pm  #651

...nooooo.

I just got into that Johnlock thing. No Mary Morstan, please!

(And even without any Johnlock fantasies, I would not like to see a woman brought into the bromance. Not permanently so. It didn't work out in canon, so why go for it now?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 26, 2013 12:35 pm  #652

Sherlock isn't running form her, they both are running towards the fire because something important is happening there.

March 26, 2013 12:37 pm  #653

Schmiezi wrote:

...nooooo.

(And even without any Johnlock fantasies, I would not like to see a woman brought into the bromance. Not permanently so. It didn't work out in canon, so why go for it now?)

----------

March 26, 2013 12:45 pm  #654

Schmiezi wrote:

...nooooo.

I feel just the same. Wouldn't it destroy everything, the whole Sherlock-John relationship?

March 26, 2013 1:10 pm  #655

Ivy wrote:

Amanda Abbington had joined the cast. Wow.
There are other photos from the shoot in this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299251/Sherlock-Holmes-dead-Benedict-Cumberbatch-begins-filming-series-3.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I've just read the article once more, only to look at the pictures and the film again. Does that make me obsessed?

Oh, wait, I can answer that for myself: Yes!

March 26, 2013 3:31 pm  #656

Myraya wrote:

Sherlock isn't running form her, they both are running towards the fire because something important is happening there.

I assumed so. Maybe wrong English: Why does she run behind him? 
Or, even different: Why does she run behind him? Who is she? (Now please don't answer: It's Amanda, the wife of Martin  )

Mary was in the canon, so why not here? Fine for me!

Last edited by Mattlocked (March 26, 2013 3:32 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 26, 2013 5:29 pm  #657

I fully expect John to be married...even if the wife gets bumped off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 26, 2013 5:30 pm  #658

Is she Martin's wife now? I thought so, too. But in the article it sais girlfriend.

March 26, 2013 5:36 pm  #659

They're not actually married, but refer to each other as husband and wife and share almost everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 26, 2013 5:42 pm  #660

besleybean wrote:

They're not actually married, but refer to each other as husband and wife and share almost everything.

How can she be bankrupt then?^^ Wouldn't you think that after Sherlock and The Hobbit Martin should be quite flush?

Board footera