BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2013 10:32 pm  #621

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

I love Herr Müller-Lüdenscheid and Herr Dr. Klöbner. As for who's who … difficult to say. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 23, 2013 10:34 pm  #622

Sherlock is the one with a cap - it´s a bath-cap, John!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 23, 2013 10:35 pm  #623

Lol

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 24, 2013 11:32 am  #624

Are you aware that the a picture of a bathtub just triggered a discussion that already fills about seven pages?^^
It's time for something new or this will get weird...

March 24, 2013 11:33 am  #625

Oh we're so over bathgate(tee hee!), we're now on to ' neckgate'!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 11:16 pm  #626

besleybean wrote:

Oh we're so over bathgate(tee hee!), we're now on to ' neckgate'!

Neckgate! That is my new favourite thing! I now spend WAY too much time refreshing my twitter feed hoping for more photos.

================================================================

March 25, 2013 12:32 pm  #627

I wonder wheather they know what kind of female fantasies they keep triggering and wheather they do it on purpose? ;)

March 25, 2013 12:51 pm  #628

Absolutely yes. They know it, and they are brilliant in playing with it!

And we love to play along, don't we?

Last edited by Schmiezi (March 25, 2013 12:51 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 25, 2013 12:56 pm  #629

We do!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 25, 2013 7:10 pm  #630

Last edited by Ivy (March 25, 2013 8:12 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 25, 2013 7:23 pm  #631

On Twitter we've just been asked not to retweet pictures, thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2013 8:02 pm  #632

Good and bad of Twitter &Co

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 25, 2013 8:04 pm  #633

Last edited by Ivy (March 25, 2013 8:13 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 25, 2013 8:06 pm  #634

Some "fans" shall be at the set shouting and so on.... unbelievable they cannot behave.

March 25, 2013 8:14 pm  #635

Mattlocked wrote:

Some "fans" shall be at the set shouting and so on.... unbelievable they cannot behave.

I will say, they know the fans are going to be there and they don't mind that. But yes, shouting, interfering the photos etc are a distraction. But honestly if they didn't want the fans anywhere near it they wouldn't be there. Spoilers are fine (all location shoots involve potential spoilers going out to the public) but the crew and producers know what the deal is. They are just trying to keep people calm so they can do their work. Which is understandable. But some in the fandom are going overboard on the whole "Blah blah you upset Benedict" thing. Please. He's a professional. He's used to this. They just need a bit of calm and that is all.

Thank you for your questions, now sod off and go do something useful --- Martin Freeman 3/1/13

March 25, 2013 8:32 pm  #636

I don't understand, are you not allowed to post the photos which the team posts on twitter or are you not allowed to post any photos shot by fans?

March 25, 2013 8:33 pm  #637

The latter.

March 25, 2013 8:37 pm  #638

Alright I can understand that but the'll do it anyway.

March 25, 2013 10:12 pm  #639

Soquel wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

I will say, they know the fans are going to be there and they don't mind that. But yes, shouting, interfering the photos etc are a distraction. But honestly if they didn't want the fans anywhere near it they wouldn't be there. Spoilers are fine (all location shoots involve potential spoilers going out to the public) but the crew and producers know what the deal is. They are just trying to keep people calm so they can do their work. Which is understandable. But some in the fandom are going overboard on the whole "Blah blah you upset Benedict" thing. Please. He's a professional. He's used to this. They just need a bit of calm and that is all.

You are probably right.
And still...........

March 25, 2013 10:21 pm  #640

Myraya wrote:

Alright I can understand that but the'll do it anyway.

Actually most of them seem to have stopped posting pics. Others have been deleted later. There is hope. 

Board footera