BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2013 9:50 pm  #141

Re: Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat Tweets

Ivy wrote:

Saw that on twitter, too. Tumblr will explore and there are a lot of fans on their way to N Gower Street right now! The question is, took Mark the photo? If yes, has filming begun? I mean it's March.

Visiting the location before filming starts, I think. Fixing some dates with the owners of Speedy´s cafe e.g.
I don´t know nothing about that to let-sign, the only thing I can say is that it was already hanging their at the beginning of February. I checked it right now on my photographs, thought it could be a prop, but - obviously not .

March 5, 2013 11:10 pm  #142

Can't be long now!

**Excited Dancing**

================================================================

March 6, 2013 12:50 am  #143

I just saw this as well. I think I scared my cat.   So happy!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

March 6, 2013 6:17 am  #144

The flat above Speedy's was up for rental for quite a while. Now it has been rented out. Someone called Moran apparently. Lol! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 23, 2013 10:34 pm  #145

Is it true that nobody's posted this?

https://twitter.com/Markgatiss/status/315480276736307200

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 23, 2013 10:35 pm  #146

No, it's somewhere else. Above Herr Lüdenscheid, I believe. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 23, 2013 10:39 pm  #147

Sorry, didn't see it. Haven't been around so much today. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 23, 2013 10:41 pm  #148

What else could you possibly have to do these days?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 23, 2013 10:54 pm  #149

I don't know. Chasing criminal cabbies? Saw a lot of cabs today but no Sherlock. 

March 23, 2013 11:07 pm  #150

Oh. God. Yes. 

March 24, 2013 8:53 am  #151

From Mark Gatiss' twitter, since no one posted it. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 24, 2013 9:00 am  #152

And I'm  about to be kicked off one of my other fansites, because of it....somebody labelled it as a spoiler, I mean...really?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 9:02 am  #153

No, really? That sounds a bit weird!

What exactly should it be revealing? That Sherlock will wear a shirt in series3???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 24, 2013 9:13 am  #154

I know I'm almost at one extreme of this debate, as spoilers don't really bother me at all.But I honestly do think some people over react a bit...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 24, 2013 9:20 am  #155

Definitely!
Funny how different fansites can be. Here everybody seems to squeak with pleasure over this pic.

Last edited by Schmiezi (March 24, 2013 9:21 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 24, 2013 9:23 am  #156

To be fair, I have no business on the other site.  It's  mainly a lot of very young girls...I kind of wandered onto it by mistake and I'm always nearly getting chucked out.  You know me, can't keep my mourh shut!

March 24, 2013 9:27 am  #157

It's funny how people who love Sherlock can't stand anyone else who can't keep their mouth shut...
Maybe you should make it your new goal there: See what else you must to to be finally thrown out there! Hey, let's all do this, sounds like fun!

Seriuosly, I'm very happy that you are here!

March 24, 2013 10:10 am  #158

Spoiler? Seriously? What does it spoil? That Sherlock won't be a headless dark rider wandering naked around London? I mean, I don't like spoilers either but this is an overreaction. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

March 24, 2013 10:15 am  #159

It's really silly. Everybody wants him to return, everybody wants him to wear shirts open at the neck, so what? If Mark chooses to post this on Twitter it's no spoiler but a tease. We know him, dont't we? 

March 24, 2013 10:22 am  #160

Exactly.

Board footera