BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2013 5:02 pm  #521

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

That's probably a simple continuity problem-- someone goofed, and it might yet be corrected before they film.  Lots of other differences in the room, before and after-- the new room has a load of new knickknacks and stuff.

March 18, 2013 5:13 pm  #522

Busy night ahead!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 18, 2013 5:25 pm  #523

Have you entertained the possibility that Mrs Hudson might have moved from Bakerstreet and that the kitchen we see is in fact her new kitchen in her sister's house in...Colchester?
Nooooo, just kidding!
England would fall...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 18, 2013 5:53 pm  #524

Mattlocked wrote:

News:
Mark Gatiss‏@Markgatiss
Exclusive! Ep 1 will be called 'The Empty Hearse'. The game is on!

Every time I think of that in my head again now, I can't help an insane/delighted grin and chuckle.  I'm not crazy.......   right?  ;)
Hee....  this is just so great!   A pun!  A typically awesome tease!  A canon story reference!  All in one!
Now to just wonder which of the famous three 'Series 3' words they teased us with, goes with it.  And where the hearse ends up.  ;)   Can't wait!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 18, 2013 6:03 pm  #525

Rat, presumably.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 18, 2013 7:06 pm  #526

Russell wrote:

Every time I think of that in my head again now, I can't help an insane/delighted grin and chuckle. I'm not crazy....... right? ;)

Of course you're not crazy. You are perfectly normal, just like the rest of us... oh, wait. Now that I think about it... that was an invalid argument. BUT you are not MORE crazy than the rest of us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 18, 2013 7:20 pm  #527

Good things come to those who wait. 

March 18, 2013 7:46 pm  #528

AWJ: The calm after the storm.

Now I asked him for pics from the storm.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 18, 2013 11:18 pm  #529

Fantastic title.    Empty House (eee! canon!)  / Empty Hearse (eee!  he's alive!  who's driving??)

A stonker of an opening day.  

March 19, 2013 4:59 am  #530

besleybean wrote:

Rat, presumably.

Because it was the 'first' word of the three?  Or educated guess of how well they all fit with?  Because I kinda agree with the latter reason.  An empty hearse as a red herring or to keep up appearances/part of the entire unfolding aftermath as Sherlock hunts down a 'rat'.  ;)  Wonder if they necessarily keep in the same order though.  But then... the series two words did, didn't they.....  And I really can't remember now what the first series words were, but pretty sure they did too.  Pink...  ..cypher?  And professor or game, wasn't it?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 19, 2013 6:54 am  #531

Did we have them for series 1?
Series 2 ones were: Love, Fear, Death and possibly : the woman, the hound, the fall...

March 19, 2013 7:25 am  #532

besleybean wrote:

Did we have them for series 1?
Series 2 ones were: Love, Fear, Death and possibly : the woman, the hound, the fall...

I am nearly sure that there weren´t three words for the first series. They have just started with that in series 2, maybe because these are some of ACD´s most famous stories.

March 19, 2013 7:57 am  #533

Now then Sherlock, where did I put my rubber duck

https://twitter.com/19timescounting

March 19, 2013 8:12 am  #534

Will there be any bathroom scene?:-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 19, 2013 8:20 am  #535

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

Probably. Why make a fuss over a bath tub if there is no intention to use it in one way or another?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 19, 2013 8:36 am  #536

I'll try and switch off my filthy imagination. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 19, 2013 8:51 am  #537

SusiGo wrote:

Impossible to switch off mine, Susi 

Let's see, how might they use it?  John could come home to find Sherlock back from the dead calmly taking a relaxing bubble bath.  John could be so pissed off at Sherlock for being dead that he tries to drown him. 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 19, 2013 8:58 am  #538

Excellent idea, KP. The rest is silence. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 19, 2013 9:24 am  #539

Oh finally we get to see their bathroom! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 19, 2013 10:19 am  #540

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

Probably. Why make a fuss over a bath tub if there is no intention to use it in one way or another?

because they want to confuse us!?

SusiGo wrote:

Good luck!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera