BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 1:35 pm  #1

Noob

So, yeah, I'm new here. I've signed up a couple of days ago but I haven't really posted, and before that I have already been lurking here.
It was fun just reading posts of fans of Sherlock (the fandom that tends to be really quite intelligent by the way).
Umm I'm not sure if there are Filipinos here, but it doesn't matter, it would be cool even if I am the first one.

My name is Ciara (but call me Andie) from the Philippines, 19, and I'm a big fan of Sherlock (and Doctor Who, I might add). That's about it. Hoping to meet people here who would keep me alive 'til Series 3 comes out. :D

May 14, 2012 1:40 pm  #2

Re: Noob

Welcome Ciara but call me Andie! Have fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 14, 2012 1:57 pm  #3

Hi Andie,

I saw your name when you had just registered - I like it, very phonetical! Is Ciara pronounced sh-eye-rah?

I think you are our first bona fide Filipino member.

Welcome to the madness!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 14, 2012 8:21 pm  #4

Hi Andie - nice to meet you and happy to have you on board! Hey...that's kind of a double meaning, lol.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 15, 2012 3:28 am  #5

Davina wrote:

Welcome Ciara but call me Andie! Have fun here!

Thank you! I will.

m0r1arty wrote:

Hi Andie,

I saw your name when you had just registered - I like it, very phonetical! Is Ciara pronounced sh-eye-rah?

I think you are our first bona fide Filipino member.

Welcome to the madness!

-m0r

Thank you! I like it too, I'm using the username everywhere. And people here usually pronounce my name sharah so I go with that.

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Hi Andie - nice to meet you and happy to have you on board! Hey...that's kind of a double meaning, lol.

Thank you Sherlock Holmes!

May 19, 2012 1:29 am  #6

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera