BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2012 6:18 pm  #1

Benedict on Tumblr tea with Martin?

There's a really great posting on Tumblr where Benedict was asked whether he would have tea with Martin. He says,'No!' I thought this was really strange because I would have thought that he would like having tea with Martin Freeman. But then I realised the question actually is...would he have tea with Martin Crieff! Now I can understand why he might say no!

I hope this is the correct link...if not I hope someone helpful will post it correctly 

http://-scotts.tumblr.com/post/22303009519/benedict-Cumberbatch-asked-if-he-would-have-tea-with-martin-crieff

For those who do not know who Martin Crieff is and why Benedict might be reluctant to have tea with him see the threads about Cabin Pressure and be enlightened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 13, 2012 10:34 pm  #2

Re: Benedict on Tumblr tea with Martin?

Yeah at first he thought they were saying Martin Freeman, but the original question was which of his characters he'd like to have tea with. And he was all "I've never played Martin Freeman" and when he realised they were talking about Crieff his reaction was hilarious. Something like "Oh god no! He'd spill it and I'd have to clean it up" LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 13, 2012 11:08 pm  #3

Yeah that was a funny bit!! And Moffat said he'd have tea with Irene Adler and Sue was all like "What?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2012 5:12 am  #4

Is there a video for this?

May 14, 2012 6:48 am  #5

I've tried to post the Tumblr link on the first post in this thread.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 14, 2012 7:47 am  #6

I've adjused the link slightly so you can click on it from here.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2012 10:33 am  #7

Thank you. I knew I would almost certainly have botched it up somewhere! Lol

May 14, 2012 10:34 am  #8

Oh! I would have tea with Martin Crieff and we would have cake and strudel and cheesecake. Followed by a cheeseboard.

May 14, 2012 10:57 am  #9

@davina : XD just buy him a baked potato and he will eat it happily...

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

May 14, 2012 11:24 am  #10

I would love to have tea with Martin!! Well, not tea, a coffee (I don't like tea, sorry).
And I'm sure by the end of it I would want to hug him... he's so pathetic but also so adorable. The potato thing is true, but I think I would invite him to eat some cheesecake or whatever he wanted, poor thing...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 14, 2012 1:37 pm  #11

Cheesecake or strudel? That is the question!

May 14, 2012 10:14 pm  #12

No-one likes strudel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 14, 2012 10:29 pm  #13

Always cheesecake... and a nice hot cup of coffee 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera