BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2013 4:57 pm  #21

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch on the future of Sherlock

No joke, I'm feeling very hot and dizzy! This. Is. Unbelievable. What a wonderful wonderful … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 12, 2013 9:37 pm  #22

Such fabulous news made my day, week year ect lol. 

March 12, 2013 11:02 pm  #23

I'm grinning from ear to ear.   Right Ear Left Ear

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 13, 2013 10:00 am  #24

I read the link and it's associated link and have one question. What does "Stonker" mean? Seriously I couldn't even figure it out by context.

"I may be on the side of the angels,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

March 13, 2013 10:08 am  #25

Season 4! Yay, yay, yay! My day can't get any better

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

March 13, 2013 10:09 am  #26

AliceI wrote:

I read the link and it's associated link and have one question. What does "Stonker" mean? Seriously I couldn't even figure it out by context.

I'm fairly sure he was thinking of the first definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stonker

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 14, 2013 3:53 am  #27

SusiGo wrote:

AliceI wrote:

I'm fairly sure he was thinking of the first definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stonker

Oh.

Um over here we call that something else.
Really? The first definition?
Now I'm going to have to go back and read the comment again with this new understanding of the vocabulary.

What section can I put a thread where we Americans can ask - Say What?

"I may be on the side of the angels,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

March 14, 2013 7:12 am  #28

Hey! I suggest you make a thread in the Other section. That way anyone who needs clarification of our little verbal foibles can (hopefully) get an explanation. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 15, 2013 7:49 am  #29

March 15, 2013 7:51 am  #30

hm.... start wondering now. Did he, actually?   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 15, 2013 8:23 am  #31

Well, we know he sometimes does such things. But I can't imagine he just made it up. I suppose they just told him off for being too chatty. 

March 15, 2013 8:33 am  #32

If Ben now maintained that the opposite was true - nobody would believe him anyway...
If there actually was a thought to end Sherlock after series 3 (but why kill the goose that laid the golden egg?)... now Mofftiss HAVE to go on because there's no plunging the fandom into a happy dizziness for nothing.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 15, 2013 8:46 am  #33

Exactly. And it wasn't just a rumour, they quoted him verbatim. I just imagine Mark sitting there burying his face in his hands like he did when he got the news about Bond Air. 

March 15, 2013 8:53 am  #34

What a lovely comparision... ZOOM IN 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 15, 2013 9:33 am  #35

March 15, 2013 9:45 am  #36

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 15, 2013 9:53 am  #37

LOL Well done, Tobe!

And here's another interesting view on the S4 thing - and a new fanboy :

http://www.iammusic.tv/blog-joebusiness-the-buzz-of-breaking-news-and-why-to-watch-the-pm-around-your-pets/

And a kiss anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIhat1gSp5A&feature=share

Last edited by SusiGo (March 15, 2013 10:11 am)

March 15, 2013 3:16 pm  #38

Oh dear, poor Benedict, yet again he was a bit too spontaneous in what he is saying . Well, I think there will be 4th series, only they don't want the people to feel too comfortable. However, since Moffat said they have in mind a cliff hanger as excting as the one of TRF was, well... what are cliffhangers for?

March 18, 2013 9:39 am  #39

Jacco111 wrote:

... it certainly isn't going to be more than 4-5 seasons.

Source?

Oh, sorry, it's just your opinion. You stated it as a fact and that's what caught my eye.

March 18, 2013 3:34 pm  #40

yes ;), I just don't think so, but... season 4 seems to be coming up so that was already more then I expected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

Board footera