BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2013 11:28 am  #1

Sherlock Holmes will never die (newspaper article)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 13, 2013 7:28 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes will never die (newspaper article)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 14, 2013 12:26 pm  #3

"They say Sherlock will never die. He's like a phoenix; he keeps being reborn."
One more miracle...

March 14, 2013 1:58 pm  #4

*cries*

And to quote the great Vincent Starrett - "here dwell together still two men of note, who never lived and so can never die."

Or maybe he's just like Captain Jack.

March 14, 2013 2:37 pm  #5

"They say Sherlock will never die. He's like a phoenix; he keeps being reborn." 

Sweet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 14, 2013 5:07 pm  #6

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

*cries*

And to quote the great Vincent Starrett - "here dwell together still two men of note, who never lived and so can never die."

Or maybe he's just like Captain Jack.

So many brownie points for that reference...  ;D  (although yes, I love the poem, as well). 
(although, if getting down to it, it might be more comparable to the Doctor's oft regenerating into new-yet-similar forms, instead of simply sparking back to life... mm?)   
(hey, those two famous/loved british figures have already been likened together with some similarities!  ...which is why it was even more awesome the Doctor imitated the famous detective at christmas....        love it.)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 14, 2013 7:20 pm  #7

Yeah that's true. And if you put it like that, I'm pretty sure James Bond is a timelord too.

Board footera