BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 2:56 pm  #41

Re: Mwahaha! Another cipher Sherlock would like. Solve it, I challenge you

please tell me, how you crack it.. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

May 14, 2012 4:46 pm  #42

Go on Boss! Please put our Indonesian member out of their cryptic misery! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 14, 2012 8:26 pm  #43

LOL. OK...

The first clue was when she said she "wasn't playing fair with us"...there's a type of cipher called The Playfair Cipher....

The second clue was the website like a shape and Pythagorus might help. Pythagorus's theorem is all about triangles. I searched for cipher breaking websites and eventually found one called BRAINGLE...which at first glance looks a bit like TRIANGLE!!

On that website under the Playfair cipher it gives you an example of the cipher and I used that example to decipher it to.....

MORIARTY WAS REAL SHERLOCK WAS NOT A FAKE

YAY!! It was so much fun!! I definitely enjoyed the challenge...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2012 8:48 pm  #44

I like to keep my customers satisfied. Satisfied!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera