BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2013 10:16 pm  #1

Moriarty ask blog on tumblr.

It's new and just starting out! I can't seem to find any other moriarty ask blogs though sherlock and john seem to have a bunch.
It's moriartyanswersall.tumblr.com

March 14, 2013 8:50 am  #2

Re: Moriarty ask blog on tumblr.

I just added Moriarty Answers All to my RSS feeds.

I think one of the very first 'Ask Moriarty' themed internet sites (C.2000) was on Sherlock Peoria (based out of Peoria, IL. USA).

Here's an automated Q&A program (similar to the old-old-old school program ELIZA) where you can ask the good Professor anything you want, which also contains perhaps the greatest caveat in the history of Holmes on the internet. 

Ask Professor Moriarty* History's Greatest Criminal Mastermind Answers Your Pathetic Questions!

* "Professor Moriarty is not a licensed therapist, professional counselor, or even someone who considers you a friend. He is, it must be remembered, a criminal mastermind who might be weaving you into his criminal machinations via any advice he gives."

---------------------
matt laffey
@always1895 on Twitter
Always1895.net
Priory Scholars of NYC
Always1895 on Twitpic

March 14, 2013 4:28 pm  #3

That really made me laugh! Bless his little cotton socks! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 27, 2013 4:48 pm  #4

Haha - tried the Ask the Prof one ages ago Love the concept... they need a Sherlock one lol

------------------------------------------------
Twenty-something Sherlockian with Whovian traits of a Christopher Eccleston kind. 

Board footera