BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2012 7:52 pm  #1

OMG - Gatiss confirms S3 Ep 1 will be The Empty House

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 3, 2012 10:11 pm  #2

Re: OMG - Gatiss confirms S3 Ep 1 will be The Empty House

Well I suppose it was to be expected!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 3, 2012 10:13 pm  #3

I think Moran's going to be a woman!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 13, 2012 6:57 am  #4

who's Moran? Yes I've read all the stories but this name eludes me.   

Ok   I suspected that  the next episode would be The Empty House  canon story.   But I also suspect that Watson won't find Sherlock  IN  an empty house. It'll be somewhere else..  Call it a kitty's intuition,  if you please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 13, 2012 9:21 am  #5

@sherlockskitty -  Moran is Moriarty's right hand man..Colonel Sebastian Moran was the main villiain in Empty House..

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 13, 2012 9:42 am  #6

it would be interesting if Moran is a woman (like Davina said), and john currently dating her.. (uh oh sorry for my wild imagination) :D

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

May 14, 2012 10:40 am  #7

theCuriousOne wrote:

it would be interesting if Moran is a woman (like Davina said), and john currently dating her.. (uh oh sorry for my wild imagination) :D

Well, the name "Moran" is pretty close to "Morstan," and so maybe they could combine two characters and have John date a new, composite character named "Mary Moran," who, unknown to John, was Moriarty's former right-hand woman.  Now whose imagination is wild?   

Last edited by LaconicLurker (May 14, 2012 10:41 am)

May 14, 2012 10:51 am  #8

I hope not.
I think it would be wise to back away from the love interest stuff for a while. Otherwise they're in danger of becoming a glorified soap opera.
I'm hoping for a more adult approach for a while. Honing in on one section of the fanbase demographic could be its demise otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 14, 2012 1:40 pm  #9

Kind of expected but this excites me nevertheless.
Though, I'm REALLY curious as to how long it will be after Sherlock's death? Definitely not three years, I hope.

June 8, 2012 10:14 am  #10

theCuriousOne wrote:

Heh. I read a fanfic with exactly that situation.

June 8, 2012 12:34 pm  #11

The only reason, initially, that I thought of Moran being a woman is that I had a friend in Junior  School called Sharon Moran; she was a girl.

June 8, 2012 12:41 pm  #12

I still believe John's sniper in TRF to be Moran. Mycroft hadn't named him to be one of the four assassins. btw: I'm still looking for Miss Diachenko...

Oh, and what if it turns out that John knew Moran from back in Afghanistan? Moran is an expert in weapons and has a military background.

Last edited by tobeornot221b (June 8, 2012 12:49 pm)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 8, 2012 1:04 pm  #13

Yeah!
And Moran used to be John's friend but then they fought and Moran shot John but that wasn't allowed so he was in trouble and had to go on the run and...
actually... Nah! Ignore me!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 8, 2012 1:21 pm  #14

I've been wondering about the missing Miss as well.

June 8, 2012 1:26 pm  #15

Oh I 'd say he called the remaining 2 off.
The game had changed. He didn't want them protecting Sherlock to get the code anymore.
Geez, they may have shot HIM to get the code, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 8, 2012 6:33 pm  #16

I'd like to see Moran end up being a shocker, someone we know as a regular character like Mrs. Hudson or Lestrade. Don't see it happening but it would be a nice twist.

Disguise is always a self portrait

Board footera