BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2013 8:57 pm  #121

Re: Mark Gatiss & Steven Moffat Tweets

How sweet. 
Mark Gatiss ‏@Markgatiss

BONNE chance, apparently. I stand corrected.

Details
59m [Mark Gatiss] Mark Gatiss ‏@Markgatiss

Bon chance to my little brother #Sherlock for the Golden Globes!

Details

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 14, 2013 12:59 pm  #122

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 23, 2013 9:45 pm  #123

----------

February 12, 2013 12:40 am  #124

Oh Mr Gatiss... He's so funny. XD

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"The Sherlock show is the equivalent of a pack of chips, a box full of popcorn or an assortment of the finest Swiss chocolate; once you start, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP. EVER. IT'S THAT GOOD." quoted by me when trying to convince my friends to watch the show.

If you want to check out my music works, here's my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/JayhanTheMusician?feature=mhee
If you like my works, then like my facebook page ;D : https://www.facebook.com/Julia.Jayhan.Handschin

February 14, 2013 7:12 pm  #125

Oh for Good Grief!!  :D   You guys may often joke about how 'bad' Steven and Mark are with us (as much as we like them), but Steven's wife, the lovely Sue Vertue can be just as horrible!  Her Valentines' tweet for the fans:            Ha...   love it.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 14, 2013 10:34 pm  #126

Russell wrote:

Oh for Good Grief!! :D You guys may often joke about how 'bad' Steven and Mark are with us (as much as we like them), but Steven's wife, the lovely Sue Vertue can be just as horrible! Her Valentines' tweet for the fans: Ha... love it.

GOD, I burst out laughing (at this hour!)  She can be really horrible, our dear Sue Vertue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 15, 2013 9:01 pm  #127

I love the tweet of Sue Vertue !! It is very funny
What ? Mark Gatiss know to speak french ?

February 21, 2013 1:09 am  #128

Emy Klevers wrote:

I love the tweet of Sue Vertue !! It is very funny
What ? Mark Gatiss know to speak french ?

Agreed. Sue Vertue has a funny sense of humor (and she's good with poems, too!)

Attends, t'es serieux? Il parle français? Lui? Je ne m'attendais pas à ça; je savais qu'il était doué comme acteur et scénariste, mais là... Ouah, c'est dingue.

Niark niark niark... French speaker here. XD

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"The Sherlock show is the equivalent of a pack of chips, a box full of popcorn or an assortment of the finest Swiss chocolate; once you start, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP. EVER. IT'S THAT GOOD." quoted by me when trying to convince my friends to watch the show.

If you want to check out my music works, here's my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/JayhanTheMusician?feature=mhee
If you like my works, then like my facebook page ;D : https://www.facebook.com/Julia.Jayhan.Handschin

February 21, 2013 8:25 am  #129

Jayhan wrote:

Attends, t'es serieux? Il parle français? Lui? Je ne m'attendais pas à ça; je savais qu'il était doué comme acteur et scénariste, mais là... Ouah, c'est dingue.

I hope you didn't say anything naughty or mean to us now!   
(Just had a dream last night about a call and he could only speak French. Strange......)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 21, 2013 8:31 am  #130

This reminds me of some fanfics in which Sherlock speaks French in crucial situations … 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 21, 2013 8:32 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2013 8:38 am  #131

And then of course there was the french pilot. But that is another story.... 

February 21, 2013 1:24 pm  #132

Mattlocked wrote:

Nope.
French person here keeping an eye out.

February 22, 2013 12:15 am  #133

biscuitbear wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Nope.
French person here keeping an eye out.

Hahah, don't worry, y'all. Just expressing my surprise upon hearing Mark Gatiss speak French. XD
And I don't deliberately insult people in general. I have standards, you know. ;P

February 22, 2013 7:08 am  #134

Well, some people insult others all the time - and are still adorable. 

February 22, 2013 7:23 am  #135

Mattlocked wrote:

Well, some people insult others all the time - and are still adorable.

I've no idea whom you're talking about. (Or who?) 

February 23, 2013 4:44 pm  #136

Mattlocked wrote:

Jayhan wrote:

(Just had a dream last night about a call and he could only speak French. Strange......)

I speak French. (S)He's lying. 

Ok, I'm lying, but I can't help it. I do speak French though.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 5, 2013 3:26 pm  #137

Look what I found:

3 hrs Mark Gatiss ‏@Markgatiss
Heavens to Betsy, is someone moving back in? #Sherlock

March 5, 2013 3:43 pm  #138

Saw that on twitter, too. Tumblr will explore and there are a lot of fans on their way to N Gower Street right now! The question is, took Mark the photo? If yes, has filming begun? I mean it's March.

----------

March 5, 2013 3:45 pm  #139

I think I've seen it before. So I'm not sure if he took it himself. 

March 5, 2013 4:46 pm  #140

So, they've let it at last!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera