BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2012 9:11 pm  #1

Off the radar

Some members who used to post seem to have dropped off the radar.. Where are you????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 12, 2012 7:45 am  #2

Re: Off the radar

Which ones?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 12, 2012 9:48 am  #3

Maybe Jim has fix'd them up?

Could not resist..

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 12, 2012 12:43 pm  #4

I'll do some research.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 12, 2012 1:21 pm  #5

I'll private message you boss.

June 6, 2012 3:34 am  #6

I'll do some research.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommend the House MD Season 8 DVD, a very good-looking DVD!

Board footera