BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2012 12:00 pm  #1

Hi Everybody

I´m the blind hound and the boyfriend of Miss Camenbert. So my future mother in law is tobeornot221b. She was the reason i watched all episodes and i really enjoyed it.

As you can imagine by my name my favourite Episodes are The Blind Banker and The Hounds of Baskerville. I always argue with tobeirnot221b, and i know some of you wont like it too, that the real hero of Sherlock is Watson. For me he is like samwise gamgee in Lord of the Rings, although he is Bilbo :-)

My english really is a mess, especially in writing, and so for now that´s all.

I´m Glad I´m here and "That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done."

The Blind Hound

"That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done."

May 9, 2012 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Hi Everybody

Herzliche Willkommen Blind Hound!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 9, 2012 1:17 pm  #3

Very well done, my dear Hound. ;-) Welcome!

Look, I'm in shock - I have a blanket!!

May 9, 2012 1:26 pm  #4

Hello TBH,

What a treat, gaining a whole family now!!

Your chosen favourite episodes and appreciation of Lord of the Rings begs me to ask; Are you a child of Melkor?

If so, I look forward to reading your posts!

Welcome to the forum.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 9, 2012 2:41 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 9, 2012 3:38 pm  #6

Nicely barked – prospective HOUND-in-law!
Don't let your not-so-perfect English prevent you from talking/writing here.
(Remember – you're BLIND, not DUMB!)
I myself try muddling through with my English since months – and no-one has ever bitten me here.
So glad you could join us - we need more John Watson on this board!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 9, 2012 4:27 pm  #7

Thank you everyone!!
@m0r- i´m not really shure what you mean with "Child of Melkor". I just know that´s Melkor is the enemy of all that is good. Although i like Moriarty after Watson the most, i don´t think i am that evil :-) But who knows what will be 

@tobeornot221b thanks, i´m tryin. And maybe you are right that no one bites me cause I am the Hound- the one who bites

"That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done."

May 9, 2012 5:02 pm  #8

Nice to meet you! And your English is fine, don't worry about it...

Also, I'd tend to agree that Watson is indeed a real hero!! He's amazing! Who wouldn't want a friend like John?!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 10, 2012 5:14 pm  #9

I love John Watson too!

Maybe I just love the characterisation by Martin Freeman. The main characters all work so well together it is difficult to analyse.
It will give me something to think about while I'm waiting for the next series.

Welcome to the forum BlindHound

May 11, 2012 1:39 am  #10

Uh, hello. Hi, Everybody.  Finally, something to engage my mind.

May 11, 2012 1:57 am  #11

Hey bagg,

Why not start your own thread and let us see you in your own light.

Welcome to the forums!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera