BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2013 10:03 pm  #201

Re: Germany board meet up

And then I fall asleep. Until - after 100 years - Sherlock 3 arrives (with a wake up kiss).....

Reminds me of: Good Night! 

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 26, 2013 10:06 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 26, 2013 10:09 pm  #202

Good night, Mattlocked. Give my love to your Kindle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 26, 2013 10:16 pm  #203

Good night girls! Sweet dreams 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 1, 2013 12:30 pm  #204

So, just for organisational purposes . How many of us will be there altogether? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2013 12:50 pm  #205

I will definitely be there. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

April 1, 2013 1:04 pm  #206

As far as I can say at the moment, I'll be there, but only for Sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 1, 2013 2:34 pm  #207

Me too- if i happen to finally escape these current jams on the autobahn...;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2013 2:57 pm  #208

Tobe, if not, just send me your keys. 

April 1, 2013 5:08 pm  #209

So there would be: Tobe, Mattlocked, Lily, Schmiezi, Mary, QE, and yours truly. Fine. Tobe, maybe you could tell us some days before what to bring. Lovely as it was last time I don't expect you to feed us all for two days. 
Mattlocked, how very generous of you. Poor Tobe stuck on the motorway for three weeks while we're having fun in her flat. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 1, 2013 5:09 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2013 5:34 pm  #210

Just to let you know: I'm home again. Sadly, my balcony looks like an elephant has trampled everything down - some last week's wicked wind gusts to blame for this I presume.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you crazy lot!  And I will tell you if there's anything you could bring.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2013 5:41 pm  #211

Welcome home, Tobe. Make yourself a nice cuppa and relax on your comfy sofa. As for the crazy lot: We'll try and behave. Cross my heart and hope to die. 

April 1, 2013 6:05 pm  #212

It just would have been taking care of the flat, so there will be no break-in.
So you want to stay three weeks??  For me one night would be fine.

Welcome home, Tobe!

Last edited by Mattlocked (April 1, 2013 6:06 pm)

April 2, 2013 1:18 pm  #213

I'm sooo looking forward to it! Ready to bring any kind of food or drink or whatever. Did we already decide at what time we'll meet?
Oh, and I don't have any kind of Sherlock outfit, you have to take me in civilian clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 2, 2013 1:26 pm  #214

Don't worry, I only have t-shirts. No coat, no scarf. Besides, I hope we won't need those at the end of April anymore. 

April 11, 2013 4:04 pm  #215

Wow, checking my calendar today to make an appointment I've realised that we'll meet in one and a half week already.

Did we already decide at what time we'll meet? And Tobe, could you PM me your adress?

Yay!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 11, 2013 4:09 pm  #216

Good idea. And what shall be bring? Do we have enough thudding mattresses? 

April 11, 2013 4:14 pm  #217

And how exactly are we planning to create thuds?

April 11, 2013 4:22 pm  #218

Don't worry about the thudding mattrasses - there will be one for each of us. Oh, my poor neighbours...!
I'm so looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday the 20th!
And I will pm all the useful information to each of you. Just give me time until Sunday – I need to get my head free from all that work business.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 11, 2013 4:29 pm  #219

Schmiezi wrote:

And how exactly are we planning to create thuds?

Well, I suppose we all have a nice picture collection stowed away somewhere on the Internet. And then there's of course DVDs … Or we could read out a choice of fanfic. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 11, 2013 4:40 pm)

April 11, 2013 4:29 pm  #220

Will anyone go by train - like me?

Board footera