BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2012 6:56 pm  #1

Otters that look like Sherlock

A friend passed it on via Facebook. Thought you lot would like it.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 10, 2012 7:14 pm  #2

Re: Otters that look like Sherlock

Thank you for posting these - they are adorable!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 10, 2012 7:56 pm  #3

Mostly adorable but the last two are a bit...well...scary!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 10, 2012 7:59 pm  #4

Can you find the hedgehogs that look like Martin Freeman photos anywhere? I think they might be on Tumblr somewhere.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 10, 2012 8:00 pm  #5

Oh, and there's a connection between Benedict, otters and Cabin Pressure too!

May 10, 2012 8:24 pm  #6

Hedgehogs...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 10, 2012 9:50 pm  #7

Thank you!

May 10, 2012 10:30 pm  #8

Lol, it's really adorable : ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

August 11, 2012 3:12 am  #9

oh fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera