BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2013 5:31 pm  #181

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

Jesus, I can't wait that long.  Though.... in fact, I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 25, 2013 5:55 pm  #182

SusiGo wrote:

What about 25 March about noon? In front of Speedy's? 

Exactly Susi!!  If they are filming there, it might ruin or Board meet-up cuppa at Speedy's - but I will gladly sacrifice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 25, 2013 6:00 pm  #183

If they're filming there then remind them friendly that you're on an official Sherlock board meeting and if they eventually could let you have your fun, so if they wouldn't mind then they shall please return for another day filming. And send Moffat my love.

Last edited by Mary Me (February 25, 2013 7:14 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 25, 2013 7:10 pm  #184

Okay. Well basically then another month. :outs impatiently:::

Oh all right. I can wait. Even though I don't want to!

Thank you for your questions, now sod off and go do something useful --- Martin Freeman 3/1/13

February 25, 2013 9:45 pm  #185

Mary Me wrote:

If they're filming there then remind them friendly that you're on an official Sherlock board meeting and if they eventually could let you have your fun, so if they wouldn't mind then they shall please return for another day filming. And send Moffat my love.

Good idea. We'll create VIP passes for ourselves stating that we are the official delegation from BBC Sherlock Fan Forum. I'm sure they'll let us stay. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2013 9:54 pm  #186

SusiGo wrote:

Good idea. We'll create VIP passes for ourselves stating that we are the official delegation from BBC Sherlock Fan Forum. I'm sure they'll let us stay. 

As long as we won't attract negative attention by constant group thudding this might work!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 25, 2013 10:12 pm  #187

We'll do our very best to remain standing. Or maybe we could bring folding chairs. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2013 10:45 pm  #188

SusiGo wrote:

We'll do our very best to remain standing. Or maybe we could bring folding chairs. 

Just go with the buddy system. Only one buddy can swoon at a time and the others have to catch and push them back upright. I'm sure it won't be a distraction and you won't be noticed..or anything.

Last edited by Soquel (February 25, 2013 10:59 pm)

Thank you for your questions, now sod off and go do something useful --- Martin Freeman 3/1/13

February 26, 2013 2:16 am  #189

Just let them choose me to be in a crowd scene or something - and I will never ask Santa for another present in my whole entire life!  I really was an extra once in a local Boston TV show.  I have experience!  I could do this!  Just give me a chance! Please Moftiss!

February 26, 2013 12:46 pm  #190

More pics from Arwel Wyn Jones

https://twitter.com/arwelwjones

February 26, 2013 12:48 pm  #191

my favourite item - the skull-lamp! already there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 26, 2013 1:00 pm  #192

And the chair! 

February 26, 2013 1:25 pm  #193

SusiGo wrote:

And the chair! 

Lying on its side in a heap!  Any of us would have given it a way better home than that, if they needed someplace to store it.

February 26, 2013 1:47 pm  #194

True. I would have given it a place of honour in our home. Just imagine who's been sitting in it. 

February 26, 2013 3:07 pm  #195

Really. How do they treat those things!! Those precious things? Those adorable things?

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 26, 2013 3:07 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 26, 2013 5:10 pm  #196

I KNOW!  It looks like some college kids dumped their stuff in an old U-Haul.  These wonderful objet d'arts belong in the Smithsonian as far as I'm concerned.

February 26, 2013 7:40 pm  #197

KeepersPrice wrote:

I KNOW! It looks like some college kids dumped their stuff in an old U-Haul. These wonderful objet d'arts belong in the Smithsonian as far as I'm concerned.

Ooohhh.....I love it. I'd like to have that thing on my wall in my inner sanctum, I mean MY room filled with my own clutter!
Also---do you guys have Uhauls in England? I really really wanna know....

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

February 26, 2013 7:58 pm  #198

KeepersPrice wrote:

I KNOW! It looks like some college kids dumped their stuff in an old U-Haul. These wonderful objet d'arts belong in the Smithsonian as far as I'm concerned.

Ooo! Choose me! Choose me! My place can be a storage locker for the Smithsonian! Choose me! *faints at the idea of "who's been sitting in that chair"*

February 27, 2013 4:47 am  #199

I would have gladly kept the chair warm!

February 27, 2013 7:08 am  #200

What's a U-Haul?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera