BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2013 9:11 pm  #161

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

KeepersPrice wrote:

Oh no! I want them to be on location in London when I'm there in March - not now! Well, on second thought...whatever they need to do to get the series filmed and released - just do it! Pronto! Besides, they could still come back in March. All hope is not lost....

This is not filming, I presume, but setting up camera angles and doing pre-production work. Making directorial and cinemaphotography decisions, etc. All of that is decided upon way before the actors show up, in order to keep the valuable (ie, expensive) actors from having to stand around waiting longer than they have to on the day(s) of shooting.

February 22, 2013 4:28 am  #162

God, I love this...  ;DD   Seriously, those guys are so awesome, having as much fun with it as we do/appreciating the fans.
Even if we might be a little tiny bit insane.......   ;p   ;)  (all of this 'things getting started' stuff reminding me of the pic came across a while back, couldn't help but just helplessly snicker at the humorous yet truthful point it made about fandoms and the Internet... thought you guys would like...   ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 22, 2013 6:49 am  #163

Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 22, 2013 7:18 am  #164

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 7:40 am  #165

​ This. Is. Exciting. Buttons!

Spencer Hart ‏@SpencerHart
We've been prepping a new wardrobe for the next series of a great TV series, guess which one? #SHonscreen

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 8:26 am  #166

You should tweet them that they shall not fix those buttons too good! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 22, 2013 8:52 am  #167

Don't know if Spencer Hart does the shirts as well. I'll write to Messrs. Dolce and Gabbana to explain our wishes. 

February 22, 2013 10:28 am  #168

The Pre-production will also include all the prep for stuntwork (when and if required) and health and safety assessments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 22, 2013 12:56 pm  #169

Now that we're looking forward the purple shirt, can we then expect some red pants too? 

By the way, Happy Sherlock day! 221 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 22, 2013 6:18 pm  #170

Mary Me wrote:

Now that we're looking forward the purple shirt, can we then expect some red pants too? 

By the way, Happy Sherlock day! 221 13

That I actually know what Red Pants Monday refers to is a sad reflection on my life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 22, 2013 6:32 pm  #171

Oh, KP, you're not alone. Some of us know about it as well. 

February 22, 2013 6:38 pm  #172

Shame on me ... I even know about other days of the week...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 22, 2013 6:40 pm  #173

Oh, really? Are they all as interesting as RPM? 

February 22, 2013 6:47 pm  #174

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, really? Are they all as interesting as RPM? 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 22, 2013 6:58 pm  #175

Oh wait - what? There are also another days in the week? For me it's always RPMonday 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 24, 2013 8:52 am  #176

I think we almost missed this one:

@LewisWhyld

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 24, 2013 7:32 pm  #177

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 25, 2013 4:50 pm  #178

we're getting closer. Any news yet from anywhere on an exact start date? I know it's supposed to be March. Just unsure which date in March!

Thank you for your questions, now sod off and go do something useful --- Martin Freeman 3/1/13

February 25, 2013 5:13 pm  #179

Towards the end, I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 25, 2013 5:17 pm  #180

What about 25 March about noon? In front of Speedy's? 

Board footera