BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2013 9:44 am  #6221

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Not bad, Sparrow. Not bad at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 24, 2013 9:48 am  #6222

Tell me about it. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

February 24, 2013 9:49 am  #6223

Sparrow wrote:

Tell me about it. 

Can't. Currently lost for words...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 24, 2013 9:54 am  #6224

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

February 24, 2013 9:54 am  #6225

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Fine, Tobe, I won't come to you. Enough of snow.

I urgently advice you against entering areas with a chance of snow...

Aww, the Xmas scene from Belgravia. Isn't it amazing, how real they made that look? Sometimes I could use a couple of handfuls of snow dumped down the back of my neck to get me to stop all this swooning!

February 24, 2013 9:56 am  #6226

Mary Me wrote:

Hark, Is that the words Sherlock and bed together on the same line there? Methinks I likey.

February 24, 2013 9:59 am  #6227

ancientsgate wrote:

Aww, the Xmas scene from Belgravia. Isn't it amazing, how real they made that look? Sometimes I could use a couple of handfuls of snow dumped down the back of my neck to get me to stop all this swooning!

Just refrain from doing so, AG! You swooning constantly is one of the best things here.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 24, 2013 10:19 am  #6228

tobeornot221b wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Just refrain from doing so, AG! You swooning constantly is one of the best things here.

And I have loads of company, eh? This is a swoon-y bunch that hangs out here. heh

February 24, 2013 10:22 am  #6229

Psshh I've never swooned in my life. *wipes forhead with someting cold*

February 24, 2013 10:57 am  #6230

Sparrow wrote:

Psshh I've never swooned in my life. *wipes forhead with someting cold*

It's said that there's a first time for everything.

We old timers keep mattresses right next to our chairs for when we come to this thread-- we got sick of hitting the deck on our cold, hard floors, and the mattresses make it a lot more comfy [not to mention safer] when we thud. Some of us have added a pillow, blanket, oxygen tank, smelling salts and light snacks, because we're finding that it's safer to just stay down than to keep falling. This thread can be dangerous to your health, but we're learning to cope, 'cause we're a smart bunch, and Ben is worth it.

February 24, 2013 11:05 am  #6231

Well, I'm no newbie in the matters of swooning. Perhaps not as experienced as you. But that is due to my colder way of being and not lack of swoonable things to swoon over.  

February 24, 2013 11:20 am  #6232

Well said as ever, AG. I've got the whole equipment just by my side. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 24, 2013 5:12 pm  #6233

Sparrow wrote:

Well, I'm no newbie in the matters of swooning. Perhaps not as experienced as you. But that is due to my colder way of being and not lack of swoonable things to swoon over.  

I have a cold way of being, too-- born and raised a New Hampshire yankee, and no one is more stoic or stiff upper lip than anybody except maybe the oldtime Brits. *smile*

But this thread is my swooning place. I just let myself go and enjoy.....  mmmmmm

February 24, 2013 5:14 pm  #6234

SusiGo wrote:

Well said as ever, AG. I've got the whole equipment just by my side. 

We always have to be prepared, because the photos here come without warnings attached, and we've learned to expect only the best, most thudworthy and droolworthy images here every day, thanks to those who post them for us.

February 24, 2013 5:17 pm  #6235

Fasten your seatbelt, AG! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 24, 2013 5:17 pm  #6236

I found this on Tumblr. I love him forever. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're going to be boring, please do it over there.

February 24, 2013 5:18 pm  #6237

ancientsgate wrote:

I have a cold way of being, too-- born and raised a New Hampshire yankee, and no one is more stoic or stiff upper lip than anybody except maybe the oldtime Brits. *smile*

But this thread is my swooning place. I just let myself go and enjoy.....  mmmmmm

I was born a cold, emotionless freak. I'm not phisically capable of displaying much emotion without faking, unless it's a very powerful one. 

Such as the one provoked by this:

February 24, 2013 5:20 pm  #6238

SusiGo wrote:

Fasten your seatbelt, AG! 

ok, I´m preparing my mattresses...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 24, 2013 5:27 pm  #6239

What, you're still vertical, Mrs W? Gettine immune? 

February 24, 2013 5:30 pm  #6240

I´m trying to get stronger 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera