BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2012 7:43 pm  #1

Martin's brother

Martin's brother, Jamie, is a singer and songwriter playing country/Americana influenced music. He drums with Saltercare and is co-owner of the Union Music Store in Lewes, East Sussex, UK. They have a website unionmusicstore.com

Oh...and he looks quite like Martin too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 9, 2012 4:36 pm  #2

Re: Martin's brother

It´s really great music!!! Thank you!

"That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done."

May 9, 2012 5:26 pm  #3

There is a YouTube link to Jamie's first album title song Just You.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tq_SU5OYl

Hope the link works for anyone who wants to listen. Love the guitar work!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2012 7:38 am  #4

Davina wrote:

There is a YouTube link to Jamie's first album title song Just You.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tq_SU5OYl

Hope the link works for anyone who wants to listen. Love the guitar work!

Davina, for some reason this link no longer works...oh well.

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

July 31, 2012 10:35 am  #5

Just checked and not working for me either! I'll go on YouTube and see if I can get another link that'll work for everyone.

July 31, 2012 10:56 am  #6

The link to Just You won't work and it won't embedden. So I give you another of Jamie's  Americana influenced songs, recorded at The Union Music Store in Lewes, Sussex (I believe).

Never Be The Same Again (really enjoyed this one). It would quite suit the John Sherlock relationship too I guess.

Last edited by Davina (July 31, 2012 10:59 am)

July 31, 2012 6:39 pm  #7

Thanks, Davina, very nice! 

And yes, he does look a lot like Martin (except maybe a bit taller)...

Last edited by ImaSherlockGirl (July 31, 2012 6:40 pm)

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

Board footera