BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2013 11:59 am  #1

Long-service Medals

Today I am going to award myself and Kazza long-service medals for having been active members of this forum for one whole year. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 9, 2013 12:02 pm  #2

Re: Long-service Medals

That's entirely appropriate, Davina - congrats!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 9, 2013 12:07 pm  #3

Yes, thanks to both of you 

And I'd like to add, there's another person coming next soon 

Last edited by Harriet (February 9, 2013 12:12 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 9, 2013 12:16 pm  #4

Congrats to both of you - and well observed, Harriet. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 9, 2013 12:38 pm  #5

Congratulations  and thanks for keeping this forum alive^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 9, 2013 2:22 pm  #6

February 9, 2013 2:34 pm  #7

That's lovely, saturn. I know I'm repeating myself but I'm so glad that this forum exists. It's like a circle of friends I can visit whenever I'm in the mood. Which is nearly always. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 9, 2013 5:00 pm  #8

that´s cool! thank you for all the work here! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 13, 2013 10:14 am  #9

Belated 1st anniversary wishes to Tobe! Xxx

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 13, 2013 10:59 am  #10

Congratulations on the self-awarded medals, girls. Coffees on me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

February 13, 2013 11:11 am  #11

Congrats, Tobe! 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 13, 2013 11:49 am)

February 13, 2013 7:26 pm  #12

Tobe, also from me congrats and hugs! I was not too well yesterday.
Your messages are an ongoing source of inspiration and joy 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 13, 2013 7:27 pm  #13

Thank you all! I'm looking forward to the next twelve months...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 13, 2013 7:44 pm  #14

Davina wrote:

Today I am going to award myself and Kazza long-service medals for having been active members of this forum for one whole year.

I'm late to the party here, but I wanted to add my thanks for your service to the forum and long-suffering patience with all of us, lol. This is a very cool place to hang out, and I appreciate it and you being here.

February 13, 2013 8:28 pm  #15

I'd like to join the thanks for all the "old" members who prepared the way for all of us. It's always a joy to come here. 

February 24, 2013 1:53 pm  #16

Yay! Well done guys!

Although, I must say, I've been here the longest.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 24, 2013 1:57 pm  #17

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yay! Well done guys!

Although, I must say, I've been here the longest.

Oh you don't say  Boss 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 24, 2013 7:12 pm  #18

That's because you are The Creator Boss. 

March 8, 2013 4:46 am  #19

Happy one-year-on-the-forum, jenosborn!
Unbelievable how fast time is running...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 8, 2013 4:52 am  #20

Thank you tobe!     It's been a delightful year.     And you're right,   time slips away so fast....  EXCEPT when we are waiting for Series 3 of course. 

Board footera