BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2012 12:28 pm  #1

The Sun's Sexiest Man

Benedict's been voted The World's Sexiest Man by readers of The Sun. (It's a really shitty UK paper but hey!)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4302036/Sherlock-star-Benedict-Cumberbatch-is-voted-The-Suns-sexiest-man-beating-David-Beckham.html

May 7, 2012 12:32 pm  #2

Re: The Sun's Sexiest Man

Brilliant! I'm sure he deserves it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 7, 2012 1:55 pm  #3

Yeah, Iwas always slightly shocked by Mycroft's choice of reading material. I'd have thought he would at leat have disguised it inside a copy of one of the 'quality broadsheets'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 7, 2012 2:36 pm  #4

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Brilliant! I'm sure he deserves it.

Of course he does 
I just hope he keeps his feet on the ground. It must be difficult, but I would hate to see him change too much.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 7, 2012 3:47 pm  #5

Well, I totally agree with it  and I'm glad someone with a non-conventional and a non-stereotypical beauty wins the poll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 7, 2012 3:51 pm  #6

I have a strong feeling that Benedict would win any possible poll at the moment...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 7, 2012 4:02 pm  #7

tobeornot221b wrote:

I have a strong feeling that Benedict would win any possible poll at the moment...

Surely = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 7, 2012 4:37 pm  #8

Irene_Adler wrote:

Of course he does 
I just hope he keeps his feet on the ground. It must be difficult, but I would hate to see him change too much.

I agree with you Irene, I hope he still modest and friendly guy though he is super duper famous..

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

May 7, 2012 4:51 pm  #9

I have a feeling that topping a poll in The Sun maybe somewhat cringeworthy for him. Still the power of The Sun can never be underestimated. It will be interesting to see, if they ever interview him for this paper, what they will have to do with what he says to make it accessible to their normal readership- reading age of 8 I'm afraid folks!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 7, 2012 5:22 pm  #10

Doesn't Kitty Riley work for The Sun? That tells you a lot about the type of paper it is, lol.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera