BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 6:45 pm  #1

Sherlock Holmes crossword puzzle on-line

If you fancy having a go at a crossword puzzle based upon the stories of Sherlock Holmes then there is one to be found here:

www.siracd.com/games_puzzle1.shtml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 1, 2012 3:38 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes crossword puzzle on-line

done this,  it was great!!   I  can make up new crosswords and place them here,  if that is allowed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 1, 2012 6:26 am  #3

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
*goes to look*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

July 1, 2012 7:43 am  #4

Make a new thread for them Kitty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 1, 2012 9:23 am  #5

This is great!!
Thanks for the link

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

February 21, 2013 7:27 pm  #6

Has anyone tried the 1934 puzzle by Morley which served as entrance examination for the BSI?

http://holmes.crispen.org/bsi.html

I've been trying to do it without looking up anything but I'm stumped. I can't find the 4 down, the first word of 8 across, 37 and 43 across, and a couple of 2 and 3 letter words. Rats. Quite proud though to have figured out 24 down without knowing the meaning of epollicate.

February 22, 2013 7:10 pm  #7

I gave in and looked up a few things, but I'm still missing some. Rats.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a575/biscuit-bear/cross2_zps33e61293.jpg

Board footera