BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2013 10:09 pm  #6041

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh black and white for good night..the best!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 21, 2013 10:10 pm  #6042

OMG, where was the warning? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2013 10:12 pm  #6043

Good night!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

February 21, 2013 10:12 pm  #6044

I find it reviving 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 21, 2013 10:13 pm  #6045

Warning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

February 21, 2013 10:13 pm  #6046

Fine, I'm done. If I stay here any longer I won't sleep at all. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 7:43 am  #6047

Ladies, the buttons will be back in play. 

Spencer Hart ‏@SpencerHart
We've been prepping a new wardrobe for the next series of a great TV series, guess which one? #SHonscreen

February 22, 2013 7:47 am  #6048

For god's sake I have work today stop making me...

*THUD!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 22, 2013 8:26 am  #6049

Not sorry at all. 

February 22, 2013 8:43 am  #6050

Maybe it is just jumpers and scarfs and bedsheets? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 22, 2013 8:48 am  #6051

I hope it's finely tailored suits and clingy shirts and coat and jumpers and bedsheets. The full monty. 

February 22, 2013 9:20 am  #6052

SusiGo wrote:

I hope it's finely tailored suits and clingy shirts and coat and jumpers and bedsheets. The full monty. 

In my mind 'The Full Monty' is something quite different and involves none of those things... In fact it involves nothing at all... Nothing at all... Nothing at all!

Doh! Stupid sexy Benedict! XD

Why do I get the impression that S3 is going to include the unflattering image of him dressed like a hobo? Hobobatch... Meh I still would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 22, 2013 9:30 am  #6053

I thought it also meant something like everything or the works. But this meaning isn't so bad either. I remember this film with Robert Carlyle …

I think he probably will appear not in disguise but in a very unexpected style/outfit, unshaven, whatever. And after having shocked us all change once again into the suits, shirts, etc. 

February 22, 2013 9:40 am  #6054

I also thought "the full monty" meant "starkers". I wouldn't object to this kind of disguise.

OK, I looked it up and it means both. Originally meant "the works", new meaning came after the movie.

February 22, 2013 10:25 am  #6055

SusiGo wrote:

I wouldn't mind a nice GSofS (green, pale like the eyes..... OMG....moan....)

February 22, 2013 10:27 am  #6056

So we have a wish list: buttons, suits, green shirt for AG, bedsheet and nothing at all for all of us. Let me look for the address of the costume department. 

February 22, 2013 10:39 am  #6057

The women in the audience of the show with the men in The Full Monty did get The Full Monty...if you get what I mean.

Harrow was and is a boys only school so all parts in the play would have been played by the boys. This is, of course, in the great tradition of the theatre in Shakespeare's day when all parts were played by men and boys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 22, 2013 11:20 am  #6058

SusiGo wrote:

So we have a wish list: buttons, suits, green shirt for AG, bedsheet and nothing at all for all of us. Let me look for the address of the costume department. 

If that doesn't work...

"my, my, that's a nice wardrobe department you have there... It would be a shame if everything were to go... Missing from it."

or 

"I'll burn you... I will burn the UNDERWEAR out of you!"

(Would like to state here this is a joke and I would never condone an act of arson/theft to justify seeing someone in the buff.)

February 22, 2013 11:33 am  #6059

Lol 

February 22, 2013 11:40 am  #6060

Good morning, girls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera