BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2012 3:05 pm  #1

Filming

Martin is back in the UK at the moment, on a break from filming The Hobbit, to film Svengali.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 5, 2012 10:08 pm  #2

Re: Filming

He is a busy bee.
What's Svengali about?

May 6, 2012 6:10 am  #3

Svengali is pretty funny,  a small scale comedy sendup of the music business,
with episodes on Youtube,  Martin will be in the feature-length film:

http://svengalimovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/YouTube-smash-enters-production-for-big-screen-release_FINAL1.pdf

June 14, 2012 3:39 pm  #4

I don't want to make a new general topic about Freeman so I'll just post this here, I hope that's ok.

I've seen Freeman in THE HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY, LOVE ACTUALLY, HOT FUZZ, SHAUN OF THE DEAD and my absolute favorites are his portrayals in SHERLOCK (of course) and especially THE OFFICE which I think is the finest comedy series to come from the land of the Union Jack since FAWLTY TOWERS, MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS and SPACED. I love it how Freeman's character Tim seems to be the only truly sane/normal one along with Dawn. His relationship with David Brent and Gareth is just so weird yet funny. I'm so glad that Freeman's gotten into the big boys league having gotten the Bilbo role in THE HOBBIT as before it was announced I always thought he'd make an excellent hobbit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

Board footera